Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Beer i just opened a Hooligan IPA im on rhe house boat. Might do a little fishing before the game.

Sitting at the docks at Belhaven marina NC. Just finished coffee, and breakfast, following the game here. 

For those watching and posting, please give scores and yardage etc, thank you all very much. Your all I got today. 

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

If the middle of our D gives up the kind of chunks of yards we did against Miami it's going to be a long afternoon. And if they can't get off the field on 3rd downs like last week, we lose. I'm hoping last week was an over confidence thing and that they're ready to play some desperate ball today because the Eagles will be.

4 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Eagles are desperate for a win. Going to be a tough game.  I worry Wentz has a big game.

I wouldn't count on it.

This is a really tough place to play for a visiting QB, especially one that's making his first ever start here.

Certainly could happen, but it would be surprising.

• Like (+1) 2

Marcel Louis-Jacques ESPN 

Bills released their final injury report of the week Friday: Kurt Coleman (hamstring), Matt Milano (hamstring), Duke Williams (shoulder), Kevin Johnson (neck) and Corey Thompson (ankle) all listed as questionable for Sunday's game vs the Eagles. No other injury designations -- Ty Nsekhe and Quinton Spain will both play, as will Pat DiMarco

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Marcel Louis-Jacques ESPN 

Bills released their final injury report of the week Friday: Kurt Coleman (hamstring), Matt Milano (hamstring), Duke Williams (shoulder), Kevin Johnson (neck) and Corey Thompson (ankle) all listed as questionable for Sunday's game vs the Eagles. No other injury designations -- Ty Nsekhe and Quinton Spain will both play, as will Pat DiMarco

Would really like to see Milano out there!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wouldn't count on it.

This is a really tough place to play for a visiting QB, especially one that's making his first ever start here.

Hope they drill Prince Harry into the turf 

16 minutes ago, nucci said:

but wind affects the game the most

The passing game, yes. But if it’s not too wet it could impact whether Milano is active 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I wouldn't count on it.

Right.  And can we please get off the “desperate Eagles” refrain?  It’s silly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Right.  And can we please get off the “desperate Eagles” refrain?  It’s silly.

Their situation *could* play in our favor. They were very distracted this week. There was very little in the media about them talking about the Bills. They seemed overly focused on the locker room crap, and Orlando scandrick who isn’t even on the team anymore. Add in they played Sunday night on the road  and then had to travel again this week. You never know. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Which team has the better running game? We are about to find out! 

If the Bills can start hot and score a couple TDs quick I think that will play mental games with the Eagles team. Buffalo has to knock their confidence out quick and early. 

Can we do that? 

Philly hasn't had a 100+ yard rusher since 2017. That alone doesn't necessarily mean the Bills are the better rushing offense, but statistically they are. Wentz can scramble better than a lot of QBs and could convert some 3rd downs with his feet against this defense, but the Bills are almost a yard per carry better than the Eagles. Sproles is out. Bills are top 10, Eagles slightly below average. With high winds and possible showers today, the Bills should try to get back on track with T.O.P. by dominating on the line and running the ball well. Eagles D line is banged up (Jernigan out), and misdirection favors the offense if the ground is slippery. I would be surprised if the Eagles out gain the Bills on the ground today (and in total). 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

After today will ESPN call the Bills "the worst 6-1 Team in NFL History"?

I honestly hope so. They’ve already lost any credibility they may have once had. Now? How much of a joke can they truly be? It’s like watching a train wreck. Can’t look away!  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

After today will ESPN call the Bills "the worst 6-1 Team in NFL History"?

Watching ESPN still... after Moss and Rex just gave Josh Allen some praise and fair criticism, Bruschi came in and blasted him. Not that it upsets me in the least... but I’ve never once heard Bruschi say a single positive thing about Buffalo, the team, or any of its players. 

And I’ll also add... why is it that no one mentions how easy the Patriots’ schedule is (when talking about the only reason the Bills are 5-1)?

Man I wish we could’ve beat those clowns in Buffalo a few weeks back... the narratives would be soooo different right now. 

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Watching ESPN still... after Moss and Rex just gave Josh Allen some praise and fair criticism, Bruschi came in and blasted him. Not that it upsets me in the least... but I’ve never once heard Bruschi say a single positive thing about Buffalo, the team, or any of its players. 

And I, for one, have never said a positive thing about Bruschi. So lets call it even! 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Bruschi is a total tool. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Yep, never liked that dill hole. Ex Pats talking heads suck in general. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Honest question: How do some of you keep up with the game AND the GDT at the same time? I've tried and I can't manage both. It seems like the GDT becomes an unfiltered shoutbox for snap reactions.

Unfortunately, I’m guilty of emotional outbursts and instability in the GDT. Stomping my feet like a dejected child. Not some of my prouder moments, but it’s only because I care so much.