Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Top of the list for things I never thought I'd hear from a Bills fan haha but I agree

John Brown had room to run for 40 YAC

Slant is basically Brady's favorite play

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

Outside of the offense - Josh and the receivers not getting the job done. The rest of the team outside the one ST gaff has been solid.

My concern with Josh is what it has always been, his ability to grow and apply what he has learned. I need to see him find the deep weak safety, I need to see his mechanics stay solid and I need to see him take what the defenses give him.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

This is what happens when Belichick (with his best defense in years) plays what is effectively still a rookie QB (15 games?). As atrocious as this is, I won’t overreact on one game. 

I wish that’s all it was.

The problem is we also see him totally rattled, throwing ducks, and missing the open receivers he does have. 

The special QBs are the ones who don’t get that rattled. There’s still a long game to go and he’s gotta show some kind of heart and poise. 

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Huh? That's exactly what's happening. Allen is rattled has tried to escape the pocket with little to no pressure on a few plays so far, and Pats are ready because they're playing him for run contain. Great game plan by Belichick. 

Little or no pressure wtf are you watching??? SMH. Allen isn’t doing very well, but either is the online and Daboll has called crap too...

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Zay  was open for a td on that third down on his dig literally nothing on that entire half of the field 

Yep the announcer pointed out Brown being open but Zay was just as open and had nothing but green in front of him if he could pull away from the defender who was a few yards behind him on the slant pattern

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I mean I get the throw, Beasley had a step, but once again he rushed the throw and it went too far. This is Allen's worst game as a pro. My mind is starting to wander to Barkley, I hate to say it but I think we would have scored points with him on the field.

Had the ball at the 40 twice. At the least, Barkley gives us 3 , possibly 10... He looks like he regressed substantially

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Missing wide open reads.  Barkley gives us the best chance to win this game today.

We ain’t winning with Barkley. Josh sucks today no doubt but Daboll is just as bad with the game plan. He sees how bad Josh is and is not even trying to establish the run outside of the 3 or 4th possession. He’s been doing all year so far. 

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Outside of the offense - Josh and the receivers not getting the job done. The rest of the team outside the one ST gaff has been solid.

My concern with Josh is what it has always been, his ability to grow and apply what he has learned. I need to see him find the deep weak safety, I need to see his mechanics stay solid and I need to see him take what the defenses give him.

IDK, I think the WR's are fine

Just now, BigDingus said:

Yeah, why throw to the open guy that could run after catch when you can throw a low percentage pass to a covered man when you have zero touch?

This is why I don't think Allen will ever be our franchise guy.

Well that’s because you don’t think. You sit quiet when he does well and pop up to throw jabs when he doesn’t. You are the worst of the posters here ...

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Yep the announcer pointed out Brown being open but Zay was just as open and had nothing but green in front of him if he could pull away from the defender who was a few yards behind him on the slant pattern

Obviously Zay’s fault for not sending up a signal flare indicating he was open dude cmon