Micah Hyde hit to jar the ball loose...

RiotAct

Anyone seen a highlight of that yet?  If so, please post it up here so I can watch it 100 times in a row.

What a tremendous play.  Turned what looked like it was going to be a 1st-and-10 in our territory into a 4th-down situation for the Giants... at a crucial juncture in the game.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

Anyone seen a highlight of that yet?  If so, please post it up here so I can watch it 100 times in a row.

What a tremendous play.  Turned what looked like it was going to be a 1st-and-10 in our territory into a 4th-down situation for the Giants... at a crucial juncture in the game.

And a missed FG. That saved three and maybe seven points. Terrific play. We are really fortunate to have those two safeties. Poyer is getting very good.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

He lit him up. It's hard to do that these days with all the rules protecting the WRs from contact.

• Like (+1) 1

"Separate the man from the ball."

Done perfectly by Hyde, and most importantly, it was a legal hit.

As for Poyer, his helmet to helmet hit later in the game could have been flagged, but I'm sure he will be seeing a fine later in the week for that one.

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

"Separate the man from the ball."

Done perfectly by Hyde, and most importantly, it was a legal hit.

As for Poyer, his helmet to helmet hit later in the game could have been flagged, but I'm sure he will be seeing a fine later in the week for that one.

I highly doubt that he will be fined.  First of all,  he did not lead with the crown of his helmet.   The helmet  to helmet contact was incidental.   It happens in a contact sport.  After watching the re-play,  it is pretty  clear that he simply lowered his shoulder.   I will be shocked if  he is fined.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Glad you brought this up: absolute turning point.

Bills D is for real and the O is not far behind! They also saved teams from that punt return. Great to see so early in the season. 

Just imagine if we had a big time WR to go with Brown and Beasley.  Maybe Knox will fill that role?

5 minutes ago, Bring it said:

And with all the youth getting better each week!! The arrow is definitely pointing ☝️ 

It is happening naturally and quickly. I guess that is how growth is...you don't really see it like this until it suddenly arrives! We wake up one day and boooom!

Edited by Rocket94

It was a great play for sure. One of the best of the game. It's nice having multiple players who can impact the game at any moment. What's even more nice is having some of those players on offense (Allen, Brown, Singletary).

That sh-ts gonna leave a mark....

Go Bills!!!