GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, whatdrought said:

Maybe they learned that it's pointless to go all out and try to win 16 regular season games. Win 11-13, get a bye, and then clean up whats left of the absolutely ***** ***** AFC. 

8 wins is enough to take the division

• Like (+1) 1

Mahomes is human. This is also only his 2nd playoff game. Belicheat and the Pats have a great gameplan and are executing it to a T. Don't tell me you didn't see the Andy Reid choke job coming either? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

yeah man. people were OBNOXIOUS about it. the fact that they're likely suffering is just awesome.

Imagine if Jeff Is Magic was still here.  How would the board look then?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's funny, you hear a lot of stuff about how the Bills should just build an explosive offense and leave the defense, and a lot of time I agree because the game has definitely changed a hell of a lot. But then I see the Chiefs playing like this and think, yeah I'm okay with Beane drafting defense at 9

The Rams/Chiefs game wasn't the death of defense. It still matters as much as it ever has in the playoffs.

Just now, 1st&ten said:

It is when it's poor game planning----everything NE is doing is predictable----much was done the week before against Chargers

Cmon, we’ve seen this since Belichick beat the K-Gun and stole that SB off the Bills

4 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's funny, you hear a lot of stuff about how the Bills should just build an explosive offense and leave the defense, and a lot of time I agree because the game has definitely changed a hell of a lot. But then I see the Chiefs playing like this and think, yeah I'm okay with Beane drafting defense at 9

When you need like 7 players on O and like 1 or 2 on D it's not rocket science.

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

The pats probably one of the best teams playing w a lead.... very important chiefs score on their first possession of the third quarter 

If they can knock off 8 minutes on another drive....

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Imagine if Jeff Is Magic was still here.  How would the board look then?

Not just Jeff is magic.  billsareback aka Josh Allen 17 lol.  You would see him on practically every Mahomes thread saying “me and Jeff is magic told you so “

The only thing I can take away from this game at this point in time is if(more like when) the Pats win, it will be a reunion from 2001 when the underdog Pats took down "the greatest show on turf".  I hated the Rams so much back then and how they were unstoppable at the time.  I was even happy when the Pats won.  If I had known what would come from that game I would have been more than happy to cheer for a Rams win.

That being said, let's hope karma has a way of showing up even if it is almost 2 decades late.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is such garbage. Of course this is the one game where Mahomes can't hit even a wide open target for a TD. I hate football. 

Footsteps....

rook hears footsteps

Just now, OrtonHearsaWho said:

That one plus the Belichick daughter pic makes me really wonder what they do without a camera around.

God I just puked in my mouth. 

If that makes you puke in your mouth, what does this one do?

DVDk40kVoAATY0R.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2