Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

Just now, Bangarang said:

Lol what?

Daboll hasn’t even proven he can field even an average offense and you want him to be HC? 

I just don’t want a system change for Allen. He’s having enough trouble with this one. I don’t want it starting over again and wasting next year. When Barkley played we scored 41 points on the road. It’s not the scheme. Huys are open 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Lol what?

Daboll hasn’t even proven he can field even an average offense and you want him to be HC? 

I think he was more focused on ousting McD, not promoting Daboll.

It's just that keeping Daboll helps ease the pain with Josh having to go through a transition at this sensitive stage of his development.

The problem isn't choosing to go for it on 4th.

The problem is choosing a play where the fullback is split out wide causing an empty set.

That is basically playing 10 men against 11 on 4th and short, since the Lions know there is no chance the ball is going out wide.

Line the full back behind the QB, and the Lions have to ar least account for him on a fake.

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

relax, they have most of the practice squad out there starting... no way is that causing any confusion or poor play.

Is what it is at this point... draft and FA and some turnover on the roster. Should have shopped Shady when they had the chance though.

I understand the relax idea, but my concern is that this is who McD is. It’s not gonna change. We’re watching Jeff Fisher coaching Jared Goff right now. Personnel won’t change philosophy. It’s bleak....

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

i credit himm all the time--but making nice throws 50% of the time is not a reason to get all excited. its a reason to have hope...which I do have in hisfuture.

he can be criticized without people being so offended

He absolutely can but again he's allowed to make a lot of mistakes because he's a rookie with garbage around him.  He's been building on his good play in my opinion.  

Lost at home to a horrible Jets team. Losing at home to a horrible Lions team. There is very little foundation to build on, so those expecting any significant improvement next year are in for a nasty surprise. The Bills may not be the worst organization in the NFL, but they are certainly in the conversation.

• Haha (+1) 1