Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

So the Bills are going to sign a receiver nobody wants and a 3rd string quarterback nobody wants. What is the point of this? 

Heaven forbid they try to improve their roster! Everyone complains about Peterman and the WRs but then complain that the replacements aren’t good enough because all pros should be available to sign week 8. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Not saying he might not be more talented but starting WR position hard to integrate into installed offense.  His impact here might be minimal this year given results to date of current WR corps who know the offense.

our starting QB has only been here 3 weeks...how much of the offense do you think he knows

3 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

So the Bills are going to sign a receiver nobody wants and a 3rd string quarterback nobody wants. What is the point of this? 

Josh Allen needs better receivers to throw the ball to when he returns.

Pryor is better than most WRs on the team right now.

I see no downside to the Bills signing him.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Heaven forbid they try to improve their roster! Everyone complains about Peterman and the WRs but then complain that the replacements aren’t good enough because all pros should be available to sign week 8. 

Improve their roster? There are no QB's worth anything out there and Pryor tore his groin and isn't even good enough to play for the Jets. Insanity.

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Improve their roster? There are no QB's worth anything out there and Pryor tore his groin and isn't even good enough to play for the Jets. Insanity.

TP is reportedly healthy ... and the QB is replacing Peterman the worst qb in history. So.. 

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

No he isn't. He tore his groin. The Jets don't even want him.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

TP is reportedly healthy ... and the QB is replacing Peterman the worst qb in history. So.. 

Yes, he is healthy because he said he is healthy. lol. Look at all the teams lining up to sign him. I rather keep Benjamin. At least he is healthy and know the playbook.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Yes, he is healthy because he said he is healthy. lol. Look at all the teams lining up to sign him. I rather keep Benjamin. At least he is healthy and know the playbook.

The Bills will give him a physical.  Its not like they are going to take him at his word.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

If there are other teams interested, it’s my opinion that there is less than 1% chance he signs with us.  Unless of course, he’s just really that stupid 

He is either using the Bills as leverage or nobody else wants him. No decent receiver is coming to play in November and December in Buffalo for a backup QB. 

Why not I say. Sign him for the remainder of the year trade Kelvin Benjamin and get what ever draft picks you can. Lets hope Pryor can do a better job than Kelvin and get a draft pick out of this. They are pretty much the same type WR.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

The Bills will give him a physical.  Its not like they are going to take him at his word.

No kidding. The problem with a groin tear is you can't really tell how bad it is in a physical. You need to go out a play a game with it. 

Offer him a 2 year deal and get it done. Deal Kelvin for..Doritos ( ask for Nacho because I doubt any team will give you Ranch for him. Regular sized..not family sized if you want to get a deal done ). 

Edited by rodneykm

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

No kidding. The problem with a groin tear is you can't really tell how bad it is in a physical. You need to go out a play a game with it. 

He would have to do drills on the field.  I'm sure they will be able to tell.  Then again Whaley said Shaq Lawson was fine.

Pryor is a body but he's overrated imo.  People get all giddy when they hear his name for some reason?  He was pure nothing with the Redskins and was not really liked by his teammates, especially the defensive guys.  

I expect KB to have a solid game tonight, then promptly be traded tomorrow and we will be back to zero WR's...with the hopes that Pryor signs so it appeases the fans.    

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Pryor is a body but he's overrated imo.  People get all giddy when they hear his name for some reason?  He was pure nothing with the Redskins and was not really liked by his teammates, especially the defensive guys.  

I expect KB to have a solid game tonight, then promptly be traded tomorrow and we will be back to zero WR's...with the hopes that Pryor signs so it appeases the fans.    

Zay Jones is the #1 WR now as much as some don’t want that. KB has been a non-factor and will be gone in FA in a few months. If they can get anything for him they should and sign TP to replace him. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Call him a bum if you want, but over the last 25 some games he has been as productive as the other bum we decided we wanted to deal away a 3rd round pick for.    If you sign him and trade Benjamin, even for a 7th round pick, you probably get the same amount of production and save over 4 million dollars doing so.     At the very least he adds some speed to the group. 

Said in other thread but I might sign Pryor, trade KB, trade for Thomas and then draft N'Keal Harry #1 who is a ridiculous talent. Have Thomas, Harry, Pryor and Zay would at least stabilize the WR corps, perhaps make it a strength, with Harry a future possible star and we would have had basically only spent a #1 choice on the overhaul.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Why did the Jets release him?

From what I understand, they released him to make room because he hurt his groin - but they would likely get him back if no one scoops him up.  I think his groin is still bad, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1