Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

Raiders, Seahawks, Browns, Washington, Jets all passed.  Not sure what he brings to Bills.  Diva-esque, doesn't block and hasn't done squat the past few years.  Speed/size ratio good but unless KB is sent packing don't see him playing anytime soon

Edited by freddyjj

6 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I'm surprised they brought him in after what I've read/heard about him. Takes plays off, not the greatest teammate, etc. But, I'm assuming they're offering a one-year deal with plans to have him chip in over the last half of the season here and then move on in 2019. He hasn't gotten many looks elsewhere so this might be his only option.

This is a value pick by them, they get a WR and possible QB, that's 2 spots filled using only one roster spot!

It's likely Anderson may retire by the bye week of he survives the Pat's this week then has one day less to prepare to face Mack next week.

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

Raiders, Washington, Jets all passed.  Not sure what he brings to Bills.  Diva-esque, doesn't block and hasn't done squat the past few years.  Speed/size ratio good but unless KB is sent packing don't see him playing anytime soon

Shocking this is what is available in late October?

Deapite that he was bad in Washington, he played very well with the Browns and had played well lately for Jets, and is big and fast. To think he doesn’t provide an upgrade to the fringe guys we have lining the WR room is interesting. I disagree. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Wildcat all day with Shady, Murphy, and Ivory or run that GT triple option

The Saints last night lined up with 3 QBs on the field for a play, and their starter is a future HOFer.....

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Deapite that he was bad in Washington, he played very well with the Browns and had played well lately for Jets, and is big and fast. To think he doesn’t provide an upgrade to the fringe guys we have lining the WR room is interesting. I disagree. 

Exactly, he is an upgrade at WR, your not going to find process guys with skill just waiting around in October to sign.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He only knows 1 route, but it's a route Allen seems to throw well so I'm okay with it

5 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Raiders, Browns, Washington, Jets all passed.  Not sure what he brings to Bills.  Diva-esque, doesn't block and hasn't done squat the past few years.  Speed/size ratio good but unless KB is sent packing don't see him playing anytime soon

He's still rated 20 spots higher than Benjamin and 30 spots higher than Zay this year on PFF lol.

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

This is a value pick by them, they get a WR and possible QB, that's 2 spots filled using only one roster spot!

It's likely Anderson may retire by the bye week of he survives the Pat's this week then has one day less to prepare to face Mack next week.

Mack is still recovering from an ankle injury. Missed his first game yesterday. Not that I wish harm on anyone but uh, maybe it would be cool if he wasn't ready to go next week haha.

5 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

How bad of a QB do you have to be to be available now? Unless they are shutting down Allen this is insanity. There are 8 weeks left. 

I think last week's realization from Coach that Peterman was only to be used in an emergency was the final nail in that coffin.  The bye is coming and we want 3.  

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Still my favorite TP moment in Cleveland.. watch out Rodak lol

lol

#1 If I had hair, I would definitely do this with it.

#2 huge hands

#3 I have always been a TP fanboy...would love this.

Edited by JoeF

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

I think last week's realization from Coach that Peterman was only to be used in an emergency was the final nail in that coffin.  The bye is coming and we want 3.  

So they went into the season with 2 quarterbacks and now that they are about to be 2-6 they want a 3rd QB. lol Peterman or anyone you bring in is an emergency only QB. If you get to that point who cares. Only a complete garbage QB is available in week 8. 

7 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

He's still rated 20 spots higher than Benjamin and 30 spots higher than Zay this year on PFF lol.

Not saying he might not be more talented but starting WR position hard to integrate into installed offense.  His impact here might be minimal this year given results to date of current WR corps who know the offense.

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Not saying he might not be more talented but starting WR position hard to integrate into installed offense.  His impact here might be minimal this year given results to date of current WR corps who know the offense.

Not really since our QB isn’t familiar with the WRs we already have anyway. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3