Great Take by Florio

uticaclub

38 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No it's not. It's cheap, lazy, unfunny and nothing to do with football or the game.

A new tagline for the Pro Football Talk website....Thanks, Kelly.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Just curious, how many points to you think we will score?

I could see us getting to 20.  Their D isn’t very good, and being at home helps.

I won’t be shocked if it’s a blowout, but I don’t expect it.  I think something like 27-20.

• Like (+1) 1

I sincerely hope it's not a massive blowout. Hopefully the defense can get back on track and given that New England's defense isn't really setting the world on fire this season, maybe they can keep it kinda close? But, who knows, probably not.

And at this point, I think most fans just expect the worst. Plus, Shredd & Ragan have been calling all week for fans to get nuts with the dildos. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

At this point we can only laugh and hope these are the darkest days before the dawn. Although I don’t think the game will be this close

A6C7BA8C-50EC-4753-8ABA-08640EB6DE79.jpeg

What a whacky, zany, and random thought!  That the bills would score 13 points!  

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's going to be hard for me to watch this game, I hate Brady with a passion.

It's gonna be fine, man. He's gonna trip on one of them dildos and break all his toes before the game.

Edited by blacklabel

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I sincerely hope it's not a massive blowout. Hopefully the defense can get back on track and given that New England's defense isn't really setting the world on fire this season, maybe they can keep it kinda close? But, who knows, probably not.

And at this point, I think most fans just expect the worst. Plus, Shredd & Ragan have been calling all week for fans to get nuts with the dildos. 

<sigh> That’s going to do wonders for improving Buffalo’s rep on the national stage

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I could see us getting to 20.  Their D isn’t very good, and being at home helps.

I won’t be shocked if it’s a blowout, but I don’t expect it.  I think something like 27-20.

20 points! Oh my where is my fainting couch?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

<sigh> That’s going to do wonders for improving Buffalo’s rep on the national stage

Yeah, I thought that too. But, everyone already knows us as the whackadoodles that hurl themselves through tables and partake in bedroom-time activities in the middle of a crowded tailgate. And given that it's near Halloween, I fully expect to see some people in big ol' wiener costumes out there. Maybe some with a sign saying, "Property of T. Brady."

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

20 points! Oh my where is my fainting couch?

You have a couch specifically available to catch you when you faint? How often do you pass out, man? Maybe you should get that checked out.

• Haha (+1) 1

Guy signs two weeks before he’s unexpectedly forced to start, plays pretty much as expected with ass for talent around him.

I bet Anderson has a decent game on Monday. Patriots d isn’t anything special.

Bills 62

Pats 5

That’s a ***** guarantee.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

Our offense couldnt the ball against 11 senior citizens.

56 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No it's not. It's cheap, lazy, unfunny and nothing to do with football or the game.

The only lazy part is thinking we can score 13. This season will be an afterthought in a few years, might as well have fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Success said:

20 would be a scoring spree.....I am all in for the Monday night excitement ;)

8 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Guy signs two weeks before he’s unexpectedly forced to start, plays pretty much as expected with ass for talent around him.

Bills 62

Pats 5

Did you have "Hausch money" missing an extra point or kicking two field goals?  I am going with 63 if its 9 touchdowns.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Success said:

That’s lame.

I have a hunch this game will be a lot closer than people think.  Still think we’ll lose, but not in a blowout.

I agree about the game.   Have a feeling the team (especially the D) will rally after being embarrassed big time last weekend.  They won't score enough to win, but something like 27-17 is what I'm thinking. Competitive.

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Better question...why the need for a 3 man booth with one of the guys in a cherry picker?  Also 4 and 5 man pre-game shows. Less is more...when will they get it.

with big screens and HD...No need for announcers ..you can see everything and refs tell you anything else you need to know.....only thing useful is injury updates

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Better question...why the need for a 3 man booth with one of the guys in a cherry picker?  Also 4 and 5 man pre-game shows. Less is more...when will they get it.

I thought the guy in the cherry picker last week was a little racist.  Did anyone notice the same?   

16 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Bills 62

Pats 5

What's new Harry? That's a Phil Ranallo prediction

I don't think I'd call it unwatchable. When are you going to get another chance to see a Nationally televised Blizzard of Dildos? I intend to watch it for the compete and utter disgrace it is sure to be. And if a football game breaks out, that could be fun, too. One way or another, I'll be disappointed if we don't shock the league.

• Like (+1) 1

The masses here are usually a game late and out of step with the reality of the upcoming game, when it comes to predictions.

The masses all think we are going to get annihilated.  That usually suggests the game won't go like that at all.

Maybe we'll get lucky.

Having said that, this is Brady and Belichick and we don't have a QB.  So yeah, we probably will get annihilated.

48 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah, I thought that too. But, everyone already knows us as the whackadoodles that hurl themselves through tables and partake in bedroom-time activities in the middle of a crowded tailgate. And given that it's near Halloween, I fully expect to see some people in big ol' wiener costumes out there. Maybe some with a sign saying, "Property of T. Brady."

You have a couch specifically available to catch you when you faint? How often do you pass out, man? Maybe you should get that checked out.

Wait, you DON'T????

51 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I thought it was funny. This game will likely be unwatchable. 

We heard all the ***** jokes one can handle when it happened. It was funny for five to seven minutes. ;)

I think the game will be unwatchable, too. That doesn't mean I will laugh really hard if a ***** is thrown on the field.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Not surprising. Florio is one of the smarmiest hacks on TV. He rarely adds any insight, IMHO, and never passes on a chance to take a cheap shot at the Bills whether warranted or not. He is a poor man´s Peter King-wannabe.

1 hour ago, Success said:

That’s lame. I have a hunch this game will be a lot closer than people think.  Still think we’ll lose, but not in a blowout.

Have you seen this train wreck of a team play offense? It may be close for 1-2 quarters but eventually the D will wear down and lose heart when the offense forces 3-4 turnovers in their own zone and fails to score a TD again! The crowd will die down and Brady will make sure to pour salt into our wounds with a 350yd 3TD night and this eventually it becomes a blowout. This team is #1-- at delivering their own fate with bonehead mistakes.