Great Take by Florio

uticaclub

5 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Not surprising. Florio is one of the smarmiest hacks on TV. He rarely adds any insight, IMHO, and never passes on a chance to take a cheap shot at the Bills whether warranted or not. He is a poor man´s Peter King-wannabe.

Yep.

You know how there are five stages of grief? Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance?

There are also what I call "The Five Stages of Jim Rome," which are amusement, tolerance, sick of, dismissal, hatred. Florio and many others have gone through same syndrome and stages.

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

At this point we can only laugh and hope these are the darkest days before the dawn. Although I don’t think the game will be this close

A6C7BA8C-50EC-4753-8ABA-08640EB6DE79.jpeg

Florio just made a cheap shot at Bills since his team is playing the Bills.

The P*triots beat writer for ESPN should have his coffee tested for poison for Florio is desperate to take before that team fades.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Guy signs two weeks before he’s unexpectedly forced to start, plays pretty much as expected with ass for talent around him.

I bet Anderson has a decent game on Monday. Patriots d isn’t anything special.

Bills 62

Pats 5

That’s a ***** guarantee.

Should I bet 5 grand on it?

53 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

We heard all the ***** jokes one can handle when it happened. It was funny for five to seven minutes. ;)

I think the game will be unwatchable, too. That doesn't mean I will laugh really hard if a ***** is thrown on the field.

I'll laugh. I'm a simple man.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Vid or it didn't happen.

Doh! Called out on the face-planting. Last time I even came close to eating dirt like that was when I got so psyched up seeing Dalton hit Boyd for that TD that sent our boys to the playoffs. Ran up and down my hallway and caught my foot on a rug and almost bit it. I'll take an injury in celebration over an injury in despair any day, though!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Just curious: WHY?

Division game.  It’s not without precedent - quite a few times over the years, we’ve expected the worst.  Sure, sometimes it’s played out that way, but we have had a lot of very close losses with teams that weren’t good.

I’m not all that impressed withe the Pats, either. They needed 2 huge special teams plays to win last week, against a pretty awful Trubisky.

12 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Aright Kdog tell me how the Bills are going to grit this one out and win 13-12. Trust the process!

I think they are going to get killed by 20+. 

There is a small chance that this is one of those games where they come out of nowhere, play great, surprise everyone, shock the world, and then somehow near the end find a new way to lose even after all known and imagined ways to lose have already been exhausted in their 68 year history. 

34 minutes ago, Success said:

Division game.  It’s not without precedent - quite a few times over the years, we’ve expected the worst.  Sure, sometimes it’s played out that way, but we have had a lot of very close losses with teams that weren’t good.

I’m not all that impressed withe the Pats, either. They needed 2 huge special teams plays to win last week, against a pretty awful Trubisky.

What's our record in division games with the Pats or the last 12-15 years? Have we won twice?

1 hour ago, Success said:

I appreciate both your response and your enthusiasm. But I think we lose by 30. Maybe 23 with a garbage time TD when brady is on the sidelines making out with his kid. 

16 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think they are going to get killed by 20+. 

There is a small chance that this is one of those games where they come out of nowhere, play great, surprise everyone, shock the world, and then somehow near the end find a new way to lose even after all known and imagined ways to lose have already been exhausted in their 68 year history. 

Under McDermott there’s a 33% chance we lose by more than 20

21 hours ago, uticaclub said:

At this point we can only laugh and hope these are the darkest days before the dawn. Although I don’t think the game will be this close

With the Bills, that light at the end of the tunnel always is an on-coming freight train.