2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Would it make you feel better if I said he is an inexperienced starter, instead?Ā 

Ā 

My point was that bad games happen from time to time with young players.Ā 

Ā 

You can say whatever you like. I was just clarifying for you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Ā 

What I am saying is he is such a good DT it is sad he was completely wasted on this team

his entire careerĀ 

ya its sad to see a player like Kyle go out like this.Ā Ā Ā  on the brighter side,Ā  he made a good living playing this game,Ā  and Bills fans will always thank him for his effort.

Ā 

i expect McCoy to be traded or released this offseason,Ā  he needs to go to a team with a chance to win.Ā  FO should throw him a bone,Ā  give him a chance to taste success b4 he calls it quits.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

He, lets punt on 4th and 5, down 3 TDs with 15 minutes left!!! Who said McD has no cojones!!

I agree. I'm at the point where we should just go for it everytime. Down 21 and we're expecting the defense to do something? Cmon

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Well ... what if it is literally the last play of the game and youā€™re down 4? Ā At some point you gotta push it. Unless, of course, your concern is ā€œnot getting shut outā€ instead of trying to actually catch up.

Now that is a poor example.Ā  Last play you do not worry about INT.Ā  Preventing a shut out does mean a lot to those who play.Ā  Arm chair QBs do not rate in their mind. Get points. No offense wants to be shut out.Ā 

This crowd is dead.

Ā 

I see my boy Margus Hunt is doing well ,didn't do much in cincyĀ  but is with the colts. I believe he is from Latvia ? I think he was a Shot Putter on scholarship to SMU and decided football looked like fun.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

2 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.5bb6c26fccd824296b50a83b7a6c2063.JPG

Not a hold?

That's legal; you can grip with your hands; the OL is keeping Y. inside his frame.

Ā 

You don't really understand what holding is, which might be why they aren't calling it as much as you think they should be doing.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

That's legal; you can grip with your hands; the OL is keeping Y. inside his frame.

Ā 

You don't really understand what holding is, which might be why they aren't calling it as much as you think they should be doing.

Ā 

And like, what's the point dude. That's going to eliminate a 21 point lead if they make that call?