2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s not an excuse, but it’s tough to bring it every game when you know you have absolutely nothing to back you up on the other side of the ball. 

They left it on the field against Houston and the offense gave away a W.  That Clay fumble was all they needed to go through the motions. 

good point

Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

Respectfully disagree, strongly. He’s not aggressive to the ball. He lets it come to him. Zero hustle. 

yep,  KB is gone already,  he knows it,  coaches know it.    He's going through the motions waiting on free agency.    He wont get much due to his play this year,  but hes not gonna give up his easily injured body for this team.   i dont like it,  but,  i can also understand y hes doing it.   gotta remember, he was traded here,  he didnt choose to be here.

Just now, COTC said:

Kyle is just okay. He is soo slow out there. He does make plays occasionally. At his age, he should be used sparingly. 

What I am saying is he is such a good DT it is sad he was completely wasted on this team

his entire career 

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

If you watched the replay...they were blanketed.  Three receivers in a small area is poor design.  Throwing it up for grabs is not smart no matter the score.  

Well ... what if it is literally the last play of the game and you’re down 4?  At some point you gotta push it. Unless, of course, your concern is “not getting shut out” instead of trying to actually catch up.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Watching Ivory and Murphy run is refreshing compared to McCoy. Think he's done.

McCoy has been nothing but a great player and teammate here in Buffalo, but we should move on. He deserves to be on a contender and he doesn’t fit what we want to do.  That should be very evident watching Ivory and Murphy run.