Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

1 minute ago, yall said:

19 yards on 4 completions is likely how he'll finish the half. 

I'm not routing against him but I don't mind feeling good about having moved on either.

Thinking it might be how he finishes the year. Its baker mayfield time lol.

Faking an injury to save the humility.

I was a TT fan for the first two years with the Bills. No tears for a guy paid $18M this year. Sure the ego is badly bruised but he had 3 years as a starter with the Bills and got hand delivered the #1 spot in Cleveland. All the while making millions and millions. Much better than being a backup in Baltimore and fading out of the game. He just didn't cut it. He can be a decent backup anywhere for years and collect some more $$$. Not the hardest of life on this Earth!

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/18/2018 at 2:03 PM, BringBackOrton said:

Lo and behold my children, the miracle of Tyrod Taylor.  Gone are the foolish OC's, your Greg Roman's, your Anthony Lynn's, your Rick Dennison's.  Yes, these men all had promising career's before Tyrod but he exposed them as the hacks they are!  Gone are the terrible weapons of Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Clay, Benjamin, Shady.  I ask, were any of these players successful at any point in their careers without Tyrod manning the QB station? The results speak for themselves!

Behold what Tyrod has accomplished going to a competent organization chock full of first round picks and cap space.  An organization who needed a QB that was a pillar of stability.  Surround him with weapons, with WR's who have had career success or were highly drafted, with a HB group that can beat you several different ways, with a promising OL, and a defense filled to the brim with talent.  Look upon Tyrod's works, ye mighty, and despair!

image.thumb.png.541fd71fd76bb666cded3e8107788509.png

You thought the two time ninth AFC Pro Bowl alternate would fail?  Repent!

Wanna get away?

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

4 of 14 but did he throw any picks?!? Exactly. Blatant racism...

The fact the Browns had the 31st ranked passing offense this season, similar to the passing offense the Bills had under TT, is also sheer coincidence. He's a good QB guys, geez! He just doesn't have the weapons around him!

You could throw Aaron Rodgers fused with Tom Brady out there, and they wouldn't have done any better in these conditions! Wait.... a rookie seeing his first NFL action mid-game played better? Uhhh...obviously that's the Jets one weakness, everybody knows that, duh!

I mean, I believed it until they lost Josh Gordon. So the main premise of this thread is moot by now cause Tyrod could have had a monster WR.  and now has Jarvis who is a lunatic I wouldn't pass to out of spite for Aaron Williams. 

If Tyrod does any good going forward he can loft the ball up for Jarvis so that Honey Badger just clocks him senseless.. out 2 games.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I mean, I believed it until they lost Josh Gordon. So the main premise of this thread is moot by now cause Tyrod could have had a monster WR.  and now has Jarvis who is a lunatic.

The OP was being very very sarcastic ;)

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I don't read OP's if I can't reply right away for the joke everybody was about to make for those sweet sweet rep points.

He sucked last night. I actually went to bed when Mayfield came in was too late over here. Am excited to watch him back. Did he not do the thing Tyrod was doing where you run around like a spinning top behind your line of scrimmage until someone tackles you and then point at the nearest OL to confer blame? No? Pah. He will never be a "playoff Quarterback" like Tyrod then.

The Browns finally have a good one guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Matt Birch, The Sports Daily
4 hrs ago

"Still, head coach Hue Jackson remains undecided about who will start under center for the team in their Week 4 game against the Raiders, at least at this time. That’s what he told reporters after Thursday’s game. "

I think that is simply a case of professional courtesy for Taylor. Hue probably wants to talk to him in person first before making any announcement. 

TT has earned that.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Matt Birch, The Sports Daily
4 hrs ago

"Still, head coach Hue Jackson remains undecided about who will start under center for the team in their Week 4 game against the Raiders, at least at this time. That’s what he told reporters after Thursday’s game. "

Head Coaches are not going to say that in post game pressers. I said the same for McDermott after week 1.  His gut probably knew he was going to go Allen but any sensible coach wants to take his time and let the adrenaline from the game settle and make a clam decision. Taylor is done. Baker will start from here.

7 minutes ago, Dave Allen said:

Tyrod's far from done. His decent time in Buffalo is still on his resume, so he'll continue to be brought in as a stopgap for teams, for the next several years. He's still a leader, a hard worker and a good teammate, so he won't have any trouble finding work. 

He is a qb who can’t pass.     There’s no market for that.   

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Tyrod was awful and pathetic last night.

Just as this thread is. Lets pile on Tyrod because the Bills suck! Yea!!

Tyrod let Scott down again ???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Hes been bad for all 3 games.  He’s regressed every year since 2015.  Even with more weapons and a really good defense, it’s not made any difference with his play.

I used to think he was a below average starting QB.  Now I think he’s bad.  Not starting quality, just a back up.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Head Coaches are not going to say that in post game pressers. I said the same for McDermott after week 1.  His gut probably knew he was going to go Allen but any sensible coach wants to take his time and let the adrenaline from the game settle and make a clam decision. Taylor is done. Baker will start from here.

....have to respect him for his position IMO..........

20 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Scott in all seriousness 

had the TT faithfull realized what he was sooner, these type of threads would not exist 

I’ve been called a hater for over 2 years now (maybe more) and some people are so upset by it they attack everything I post and seem to hold a grudge because of it. (Not you)  

Let it be 

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Lets close the chapter and book on TT 

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Except for tonight, yes.

Tonight he sucked and was deservedly replaced.

Reminded me of the Saints game.

i see you still going to refuse to take that Tyrod Fathead down from the ceiling huh?

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tyrod was unleashed 

hes now roaming free 

free on the sideline

if Hue doesn't start Mayfield from here on out, he deserves to be fired.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1