Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

I thought Coach Lynn was going to decapitate the DB.  That’s one of the three nuts I like about him.  I hope he shows that excessive celebration and taunting 20 times tomorrow.  I love it, but what a dumbass.  Sorry mods for language, but he was stupid.  

Throw the ball ball again Josh.

Well Josh Allen is playing bad. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIS OFFENSIVE LINE IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM. He missed a throw I could make for maybe 10 YAC. I'm asking for him to play well, I know the O Line sucks. Don't say that they over threw Murphy 5 yards away.. they'd probably make a better throw lol

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Well Josh Allen is playing bad. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIS OFFENSIVE LINE IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM. He missed a throw I could make for maybe 10 YAC. I'm asking for him to play well, I know the O Line sucks. Don't say that they over threw Murphy 5 yards away.. they'd probably make a better throw lol

Dude.. its his 1st game as a rookie. Sam Darnold threw a pick 6 for his first toss. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I know everyone says McBeane has a very long leash, but when you put a product like this on the field, and make so many indefensible personnel decisions, someone has to be held accountable.

I agree. The NFL is designed for rapid player turnover and quick rebuilds so I don't mind the approach, but fans and owners can't stomach it if it doesn't even look competitive so people get fired when it drops too far.