Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

How many times in a row do we get blown out before McDermott gets his walking papers?

we can go 0-16 and McD is safe.  As he should be.  The rebuilding year was pushed back due to the playoff streak … now that that is behind them they are starting from ground zero and this is the classic first-year tank.  My only concern is Allen doesn't survive to see the revival next year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Bills may not win a single game... it’s the little things they can’t get right which says a lot. 

1/3 the starters probably wouldnot be in the league if not for them being on the Bills. Don’t make me name names

Part of it is a lot of guys look completely lost, especially the offensive linemen.  Then you just have guys just going through the motions (Benjamin) and then there are guys that are just not good.  I've seen bad teams.  This team looks Cleveland Browns from 2017 backwards BAD maybe even worse.

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Some how I feel like this all started when they got rid of Dareus.

Couldn't get rid of talent. A process boy goes to church every day and has a good relationship with his local government. Let's see if this translate to on field success.

1 minute ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

More like Incognito.  They pushed him out.  Should have doubled his meds and kept him.

And Wood...but that was not their fault.  

Dareus was not playing up to his $ and had to go.  He had a whole year to shape up and didn't.

Sammy on the other hand was a senseless loss.  I was never a huge fan but now we have nobody worth anything at WR.

I kind of agree with the dollars and cents of it but the hardest thing to replace is a pass rushing D-lineman who can also stop the run.  I agree Dareus wasn't every down and frustrating with his problems but he was still the difference (or at least it would seem) between pressure and no pressure on the QB's and an ability to shut down the run.  Then there's Watkins and Ragland shooting around out there for KC.  Two early round picks that we either haven't been able to replace or have spent even earlier round picks filling the same spot.

1 minute ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

we can go 0-16 and McD is safe.  As he should be.  The rebuilding year was pushed back due to the playoff streak … now that that is behind them they are starting from ground zero and this is the classic first-year tank.  My only concern is Allen doesn't survive to see the revival next year.

Which is a shame. McDermott is not a smart human being let alone football coach.