Leaked: Bills Audibles

Mickey

Unbelievably, this inside info was just leaked to the ReacherReport. Apparently the Bills base their audibles on songs and lyrics by the Beatles. 

image.thumb.png.2c291044c2fa23c1b03fe16797eaee55.png 

Now that these have been made public, they will need new ones, any suggestions?

If this is true - I love the Beatles connection but wow - this late in the game preparation - I hope they find who leaked it and "remove from the process" so they can't leak in the future.

Not too long ago I watched an NFL film where both teams used West Coast Offense and therefore used the same terminology - The QB was interviewed as they showed the highlights and said in the huddle "I'll call out this play at the line but we are really doing this...." and the defensive CB came up in run support and the WR was open for the game winning TD.  Would be awesome if something like this works out like that for us if they are aware...

I assumed they changed the verbiage every game anyway so teams don't pick up on it through the season? Or is this just baseball?

Also, if these are the actual audibles, they're too wordy and need to be shortened. Imagine trying to call that flea flicker in a stadium full of screaming fans with 5 seconds left on the play clock :lol:

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I didn't think I'd have to say it, but did you see the first 3 responses?

lol yes, I'm sure it was sarcasm, or just playing along.  It's early

Just now, mattynh said:

Isn't it "respect the process"?

It is.  I got my hand slapped last week.  I thought it was trust the process too.

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

It is.  I got my hand slapped last week.  I thought it was trust the process too.

Perhaps you're right. I just didn't read it that way, you're right. It is early lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

Unbelievably, this inside info was just leaked to the ReacherReport. Apparently the Bills base their audibles on songs and lyrics by the Beatles. 

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all togeth.....   *whistle* 

“Delay of game on the offense....”

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

Fake news 

For those of you who googled this to see if it was true, I got some pristine seafront property in the lavish but remote territory of Gloritaa for you. I originally was  selling it for $39,000 but will let you take it for $19, 255 if you lend me your Bills season tickets, to verify you are a Bills fan. This sparkling clean gem property won't last more than a day or two, so it will be sold to the first Bills fan who sends me those tickets. 

Edited by drf1835

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

No, other teams caught on what they were trying to do. So, changed it to trust. Next, they may change process to “the orderly and deliberate way of accomplishing our task”

7 hours ago, donbb said:

I assumed they changed the verbiage every game anyway so teams don't pick up on it through the season? Or is this just baseball?

Also, if these are the actual audibles, they're too wordy and need to be shortened. Imagine trying to call that flea flicker in a stadium full of screaming fans with 5 seconds left on the play clock :lol:

They can change it by the series if they think people are picking up on it...those guys are paranoid...