Report: Martavious Bryant released

Alphadawg7

I don’t know if there is much point in even discussing potentially bringing in Bryant until we know how long his suspension is.

He was already suspended for an entire season (2016) for repeated substance abuse policy violations. 

How long will this suspension be? 

Edited by BillsFan4

I’d be fine if not suspended long term. He’d be a placeholder til we draft or sign a guy. Not a long term answer.

holmes, streater, Reilly, etc... will generally he available down the line if he’s totally unreachable and you cut him or he’s suspended 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's MARTAVIS. I will never comprehend why people add the "ou" before the S. It's like Tasker constantly saying Peterson instead of Peterman, ostensibly because Peterson is more common? I don't get it. It's not that hard.

...seriously, who cares?.......should be spelled WASTE anyway.............

7 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

It's MARTAVIS. I will never comprehend why people add the "ou" before the S. It's like Tasker constantly saying Peterson instead of Peterman, ostensibly because Peterson is more common? I don't get it. It's not that hard.

Should be spelled 'Mark"... Now no confusion or mispronunciation.

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

765 career high.

Yes, hot take.

Anything else big guy? 

I’m still laughing. Guy has a crush on 765 Bryant. 

Learn the game.

You are calling out a guy whose 16 game numbers are 1100 yards and 9 TDs. You clearly googled “Martavis Bryant stats” and thought you were bringing something to the table. Try again Big Guy!!

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

765 career high.

Yes, hot take.

Anything else big guy? 

I’m still laughing. Guy has a crush on 765 Bryant. 

Learn the game.

Bryant is a talented player and the league is absolutely starved for them at the WR position.

Since that 2014 draft the well of WR's has gone bone dry.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Well.... Now his name is fry cook :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, eanyills said:

It’s hard to take someone serious when they can’t even be bothered to know the names of the people they’re talking about

Like former Bill Jarious (Actually Jairus) Byrd. :)

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1