Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

Bills seemingly doing a really nice job keeping their moves to themselves. Seeing reports from all over the league about cuts, yesterday but not one word leaked out of of One Bills Drive. Beane said all the decisions would have been made yesterday and notifications started then. I know some of the reporters (Fairburn, especially) are complaining about the team's unwillingness to share info, but I love the competitive advantage this will provide even if just a little just from time to time. 

Edited by scribo

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Tanner, 

If you’re reading this specific post, sorry for making a joke on a message board about your release.  Hang in there buddy.

Maybe he can come down to Abbott Rd to tailgate and help Shawne put people through tables ;)

23 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

and with that... my perfect 53 was broken.  

Me too.

I figured they would keep a young guy with controllable years over a vet on a 1 year.

Edited by JMF2006
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I hope no one ever kicks you when you are down.  ?

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Tanner, 

If you’re reading this specific post, sorry for making a joke on a message board about your release.  Hang in there buddy.

No question the very first thing Tanner did after receiving his release from the Bills was to log into TwoBillsDrive.

• Haha (+1) 1