Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

So at RB, it's McCoy/Ivory/Murphy.

Do you keep a Taiwan Jones (30) or Cadet (29) or do you keep a guy like Ford (24) on the roster.

Or do you keep Jones or Cadet and put Ford on PS.

I thought Ford did some good things and with Jones and Cadet they are who they are at their age.  Ford has more upside.

3 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

Do you keep a Taiwan Jones (30) or Cadet (29) or do you keep a guy like Ford (24) on the roster.

I thought Ford did some good things and with Jones and Cadet they are who they are at their age.  Ford has more upside.

Cut them all. Four RBs including DiMarco

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

3 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

I would keep Jones for ST’s.

Just now, Chris farley said:

Stevie Johnson.

jerry Rice

just saying.

See my previous post on Jerry Rice...that is wrong. One of those legendary  "facts everyone knows" that is just plain wrong.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

See my previous post on Jerry Rice...that is wrong. One of those legendary  "facts everyone knows" that is just plain wrong.

Ramone BrownJuly 2, 2009-BLEACHER REPORT

1. Jerry Rice was slow

I am so tired of hearing people say Jerry Rice ran a 4.6 or 4.7 on his 40-yard dash. Countless Web sites claim this without documented proof, as if it were fact.

This myth was created to give less athletic people hope that if they worked hard enough at something, like Rice, who had legendary work ethic, they can accomplish anything.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rice is also gifted with great genes and actually ran a 4.4 according to this Web site http://www.extremeskins.com/archive/index.php/t-103312.html

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Why? What does he do so well? It ain't KR. He doesn't PR. He's not the gunner. He doesn't make a lot of tackles. Block for punts maybe?

Not going to get into a pissing match but I believe you are uninformed.

Also, Jones does bring something else to the field. That being real nice speed.

23 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Bills fans are so funny

"we need to address the wide reciever position" 

"not sure what beane was thinking trading for a former 1st round wide reciever" 

Took the words literally out of my mouth.

He had character issues from the time he got off the plane, not a "process" guy. Happy Clap had to launch him, he would be locker room cancer.

3 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Most 7th rounders don't make the team

Yeah if your team is good they rarely do...in fact some 5th and 6th round picks don't on good teams

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This updated list should be posted on the front page

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Not going to get into a pissing match but I believe you are uninformed.

Also, Jones does bring something else to the field. That being real nice speed.

I'm not trying to get in a pissing match at all. It's a legitimate question. He had two total KR last year. He was decent three years ago on Oakland as a returner. But Ray Ray Ray and Murphy, who is well ahead of him on the RB chart showed well in that role. He's never returned a punt in his entire career. He's not the gunner, Holmes is. I don't recall him making plays on ST when I watch and he doesn't record a lot of tackles in the stats. So I'm very serious, what is it that he actually does on ST that makes not only a roster spot but a game day 46 spot because you're surely not going to keep him just for ST and then not dress him. 

He does have good straight away speed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah if your team is good they rarely do...in fact some 5th and 6th round picks don't on good teams

This updated list should be posted on the front page

It will eventually. Too many cuts remaining for constant updating.  Besides, the link to the updates being provided is in the OP. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I'm not trying to get in a pissing match at all. It's a legitimate question. He had two total KR last year. He was decent three years ago on Oakland as a returner. But Ray Ray Ray and Murphy, who is well ahead of him on the RB chart showed well in that role. He's never returned a punt in his entire career. He's not the gunner, Holmes is. I don't recall him making plays on ST when I watch and he doesn't record a lot of tackles in the stats. So I'm very serious, what is it that he actually does on ST that makes not only a roster spot but a game day 46 spot because you're surely not going to keep him just for ST and then not dress him. 

He does have good straight away speed. 

KR's are pointless this year...once the ball gets to the endzone it can't be returned anymore.

• Like (+1) 1