LeSean McCoy allegations

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Ummm, wrong.  The dossier was one of SIX bases specified in the application for the FISA surveillance warrant, the other FIVE of which were completely unrelated to the Dossier.  Moreover, the FISA judge was apprised of the fact that the Dossier was candidate research, and thus was able to give it as much or little weight as the judge deemed appropriate.  Thus, it was NOT the sole basis (if any at all) for the warrant.  Of course, Faux State News isn't going to tell you this, but that's on you for not doing your own research. So again, thanks for playing....

What was really on those 33,000 emails Hilary deleted?

PS,Hope Shady had nothing to do with this!

Edited by Buffaloflash
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Any reputable news organization is actually going to dig and cross-check, and that takes more than a couple of hours. Let it play out. No one knows what happened -- yet.

I agree, but there has been more than enough time to at least confirm the event occurred.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

We don't know....exactly.

Even though you're saying "We don't know", it seems you're trying to spin it in favor of the girl's accusation.

No.  What I have said is that this woman looks to have been hurt pretty badly and the notion that someone faked/photoshopped this is bad IMO.  I have no idea what happened, but the notion that nothing happened without an investigation occurring is ugly IMHO.  I have no idea who did this, but I don't think people can assume it was photoshopped/faked without an investigation, just based on a biased media or eyeballing an injured woman.

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And how do you know the picture is real?  You know how many internet stories that are fake that have pictures supporting said fake story?  

Again, if this is confirmed, then take Shady down hard.  But I find it more suspicious that not one single news site in the last couple of hours has even been able to confirm this woman was actually attacked, let alone link McCoy to it.  

.......throwing the PED zinger almost seems like a way to enhance the entire mess......and not contacting the cops after that alleged beating?....interesting......

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree, but there has been more than enough time to at least confirm the event occurred.

Regardless, there's always been a lot of smoke of this sort around McCoy, and for literally years. Teams hate dealing with this stuff. 

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

No.  What I have said is that this woman looks to have been hurt pretty badly and the notion that someone faked/photoshopped this is bad IMO.  I have no idea what happened, but the notion that nothing happened without an investigation occurring is ugly IMHO.  I have no idea who did this, but I don't think people can assume it was photoshopped/faked without an investigation, just based on a biased media or eyeballing an injured woman.

There has to be a confirmed incident for an investigation to have occurred.  Again, you are taking an interest picture as real despite the fact we live in a society where millions of fake stories and fake pics are circulated all the time.  

Your friend is beaten.

Less than 12 hours after you're posting a before and after pic on social media making all kinds of allegations.  Did the police tell you that was a good idea?  Your lawyer?  

I hope this woman is ok and Shady had nothing to do with this.  

But if you want any proof there is something seriously f...ing wrong with this generation look no further than this.  #1 that it happened.  #2 Immediately post critically injured all over social media.  

1 minute ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

are you saying Alpha brought up photoshop or others?  Alpha didn't say photoshop.

1) he’s a known scumbag.  I thought he grew up the past couple of years but it could be like the Incognito situation.  

2) if did this, he’s a piece of garbage who should be in prison.  Sadly, he would only rank second in the list of criminal Bills’ rbs.  

3). If she is wacko enough to make this up, she needs to go to prison and/ or face a lawsuit.

4). More reason why I would have traded McCoy instead of Sammy.  RB about to hit 30.  His trade value is going to be nothing.

i want to believe this isn’t true.  I want to believe he has matured as a person.  So I guess it’s to let the facts come in.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I find it interesting the alleged victim posted this on May 1st if she was dating a child beater

474128150_ScreenShot2018-07-10at10_02_25AM.thumb.png.cf95466d31e06a04bda015575518d658.png

you are completely underestimating the control aspect of domestic violence. nothing she has said before now can be taken seriously.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Um ... this doesn't say anything about McCoy.

Its the woman he allegedly beat that the IG post also claims he beats his kids too.  

So if this woman has been dating Shady, who is also a terribly vicious beater of kids and animals, why would she post this?

1) If true, he should be gone and in jail.

2) Amazing how many on here and in social media immediately assume it can't be true.

3) How many of these allegations in the past have not been true? 

4) The NFL has a domestic violence problem and they will not address it. Greg Hardy and Ray Rice should never have the opportunity to play again. 

On the other hand, why are we shocked when things like this happen? We laud and lionize these men for the talent and violence that they bring to the game, and we're surprised when that violence bleeds into their "regular" lives?" I think they need help transitioning from "game time" to "real life."  I mean, real help - therapy, or something. 

Dating since 2016

She has a kid with Shady, also one with Marcus Vick.

Shady is in the process of suing her to get her out of a house he owns. The two were due in court today. 7/10

She accused McCoy of cheating on her with a hooker in 17’ 

A few things being reported. TMZ also confirmed that an EMT was called to a house on Cordon’s block. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Its the woman he allegedly beat that the IG post also claims he beats his kids too.  

So if this woman has been dating Shady, who is also a terribly vicious beater of kids and animals, why would she post this?

It's not clear that she is dating McCoy, or how recent the dating was. She may be dating someone else, and that comment may be a backhanded swipe at McCoy. We don't know.