When can we expect THE trade to happen ?

Hey bills fans hope all is well!

All the waiting for somthing I really feel that should happen and kinda needs to happen 

It looks like picks 2,4,6 and 7 are the picks that are the target 

I hope it can happen soon Cuz it’s killing me! 

How much would you be ok with to move up ? 

And for who 

my top 3 are DARNOLD MAYFEILD LAMAR 

i think we only make a trade up for Mayfeild or Darnold (if he is still available) 

I’m not sold on Allen and so so on Rosen 

GO BILLS !!!

5 minutes ago, Dalton said:

When you least expect it so check back here every 10 minutes.

Yep, even though I know it will be right after Cleveland picks, I am doing exactly that, checking here every 10 minutes or so.  Here and Twitter.

Why can't Cleveland just be a professional and announce who they are picking for sure? Pulled the same thing last year there was Trubisky talk up until the card was turned in.  Rams announced they were taking Goff immediately, but Cleveland at #1 the last 2 years we get amateur hour.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Why can't Cleveland just be a professional and announce who they are picking for sure? Pulled the same thing last year there was Trubisky talk up until the card was turned in.  Rams announced they were taking Goff immediately, but Cleveland at #1 the last 2 years we get amateur hour.

Because they truly don’t know.  They are reportedly split down the middle between Darnold and Allen.  They may not announce until there’s a few seconds left, to ensure total alignment.  Great for them, sucks for everyone else.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It’s a possibility they are 99 percent sold on Darnold but not 100 yet. 

Better be safe than sorry I guess. They don’t owe the other teams anything 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

All the waiting for somthing I really feel that should happen and kinda needs to happen 

And for who 

i think we only make a trade up for Mayfeild or Darnold (if he is still available) 

GO BILLS !!!

What will you do if no trade happens?

Cleveland pulled this crap last year with Myles Garrett. We KNEW they were taking him first, but they wouldn't admit it. Now there is a rumor they want to pair him with Bradley Chubb, which would be a truly terrifying defense. 

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

What will you do if no trade happens?

Hope they don't trade down again, to get an extra 2019 1st round pick.  My body / mind cannot handle another offseason / pre-draft like this.

7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Maybe they are still deciding. Also with 1 and 4 maybe they are fishing for trades? 

Two of the top five picks is definitely a unique situation 

3 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Another hour, another started topic with all but similar hot takes

And yet another person complaining about it. Not sure which is worse. Not sure if you're aware, but if you don't respond, the thread will just die.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Another hour, another started topic with all but similar hot takes

Too bad we don't have the Shout Box.  That could have come in handy this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

And for who 

GO BILLS !!!

I'm going to recommend a heavy investment in f5 keys.

26 minutes ago, DFT said:

As soon as Cle decides who they’re taking.  Then the pieces will fall

Yup.

If anything happens, it will be on draft night. I’m sure Beane already has his plan of attack and I’m sure the teams he’s talked to, have given him the low down on when to give them a call. 

Also, I as well as most, appreciate what you do.

• Like (+1) 1

My fear is that trading up to 2 will be way too expensive. My personal feeling is only Darnold is worth it all. If Darnold goes to Cleveland,  than I would be thrilled to save picks and only consider trading up to 6 or 7 for Mayfield. Rosen & Allen scare the he'll out of me. Or target Rudolph later.....

• Like (+1) 1

Draft night.  If Cleveland announces their pick before hand I could see something happen before the giants are on the clock.  The cost of moving up Buffalo will have it that this is their guy.

32 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Cleveland also has the #4 pick to worry about, and strategize for. If I were them, I'd be in no hurry to leak the #1 pick and give other teams 3 weeks to move their chess pieces.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

And for who 

GO BILLS !!!

I'm ok with all of the top QB's, I think it will be the day of the draft. I'm actually kind of scared of Rosen after the comments Jim Mora made, any HC that believes in his QB would endorse him regardless so I think it's a telling sign that he not only thought Darnold should be the #1 choice ( a bitter rival with UCLA) but that Rosen had to be challenged intellectually? This is football not Science, if the playbook and not getting killed by 300 lbs. lineman isn't challenge enough then you should do something else and I've been a supporter of Rosen since he arrived.

Even when the top team in the draft pretty much knows who they are going to pick, they often don't make it official.  That means nobody else behind them can make any too firm plans.  For that reason, I think if there is any first round trade involving the Bills trying to get up in the top 10, it's not happening until the first night of the draft.  There's just too much uncertainty.  They will have spoken to probably half a dozen teams and perhaps have a verbal agreement on the possible terms of a trade  with maybe two or three teams, but will not pull the trigger unless the draft falls in a certain way.

To answer your question, I researched Nostradamus prophecies, and in quatrain 55.5 clearly states, ‘The herd will endocrinate its chosen under the orchards before the 5th day of the moon rising, after the final collaboration of the forgotten man (obviously referring  to  gettelman and McDermott, ie. ‘Mott’ n ‘man,’ sounds like forgotten man, the last several letters of their last names.)

So, it looks like the trade with the Giants to move up to #2 in the draft will happen soon, after Baker Mayfield comes to Buffalo soon for his workout, and after our coach then talks to Bean and calls Gettleman. 

• Haha (+1) 1