If we draft Mayfield or Jackson...im done

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

I will be happy with Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Rudolph.

Edited by BuffaloBud420
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

We been done that road, a main reason for no success since Kelly. No more undersized or running QBs, that can't stand in the pocket and deliver the ball. Fitz, Taylor, Manuel, Losman, etc. We had the best passing stats with Bledsoe. A traditional QB.

Ok.  Drop us a line when you get to Philadelphia, or Los Angeles.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

With the exception of Rudolph all those guys are pretty mobile and throw outside of the pocket. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Well there are 31 other teams... 

i remember buffalobud420 being outraged by every pick last year.  he literally had nothing positive to say about any of the picks.  if i'm not mistaken, he was particularly bent out of shape about dawkins.  

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I hope we draft Mayfield or Jackson then

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

I would really like to state that this message board has really taken a turn for the worse for the last three months. 

Like,  why do you think this warrants a new thread/topic?  ARE YOU HIGH???  Oh, probably. cool.  Maybe don't start new threads when you are baked, okay?  

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Do you know how many posters here quit after the anthem stuff started last year? That lasted about a week. Just stop. 

5 minutes ago, teef said:

i remember buffalobud420 being outraged by every pick last year.  he literally had nothing positive to say about any of the picks.  if i'm not mistaken, he was particularly bent out of shape about dawkins.  

Whereas Blokes loved Dawkins, Milano and Tre, hated Zay & Peterman.

The lesson is; be more like Blokes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Looks like you have to find a new team. We probably will miss out on 1 of the top 4 QBs and end up with Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph. 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Mayfield is by far the best QB in the class. 

23 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

"we been done that road"   your parents must be so proud

18 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Whereas Blokes loved Dawkins, Milano and Tre, hated Zay & Peterman.

The lesson is; be more like Blokes.

Blokes loves Kizer.

The lesson is, well..something about crumpets.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

20 minutes ago, SoFFacet said:

Mayfield is by far the best QB in the class. 

I don't know if he's by far the best, but I think he's the best. I think he's easily the safest option with the highest probability of becoming a top 10 QB. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

I don't know if he's by far the best, but I think he's the best. I think he's easily the safest option with the highest probability of becoming a top 10 QB. 

Its not close hes the best QB. If he were 6'3" he would be the consensus number 1