Fanrag mock...best yet

Hebert19

Well by the chart it says our  2 2nds and something next year might do it. So let's home that's good enough.  The browns will be able to rebuild an 0 and 16 team in 1 year if they draft well with the additional picks plus their FA signings

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Well by the chart it says our  2 2nds and something next year might do it. So let's home that's good enough.  The browns will be able to rebuild an 0 and 16 team in 1 year if they draft well with the additional picks plus their FA signings

When looking at the chart you have to give a  premium so there will be an overpay. It was established in Wentz Trade. Confirmes in Jets trade. This they were over 40% premium 

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Not happening Bills haveJosh Allen number 1 on there Draft chart. So no Rosen would not be the pick. 

Yawn.  And it's "their" not "there," genius.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I don't know Browns have so many picks as it is this year. I am sure they would need at a minimum our # 1 next year to even consider dropping outside the Top# 10.

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Yawn.  And it's "their" not "there," genius.

You don't put the comma inside the quotations in this instance.  "  "there", " is what you are looking for.  You should really only put them inside if it is actually part of the quote, but periods have become accepted practice even if they are not part of the quote.

Just saying, if you are going to rip someone for grammar, you should make sure yours is on point.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Too many X.J. names.

DJ Chark, MJ Stewart, RJ McIntosh... what is this a team of 2nd graders?

They'd make AJ feel more comfortable.

Speaking of whom ... I hope he does better than PJ and EJ ....

6 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

You don't put the comma inside the quotations there.  "  "there", " is what you are looking for.

Just saying, if you are going to rip someone for grammar, you should make sure yours is on point.

I wasn't correcting grammar, I was correcting usage/vocabulary.  But my way is perfectly acceptable, particularly in the U.S.  Your method may be the standard in Great Britain.

1 minute ago, eball said:

I wasn't correcting grammar, I was correcting usage/vocabulary.  But my way is perfectly acceptable, particularly in the U.S.  Your method may be the standard in Great Britain.

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.  Peace.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Not happening Bills haveJosh Allen number 1 on there Draft chart. So no Rosen would not be the pick. 

Oh hey he’s in here too. Good times. And now he knows Beane’s draft chart!

where’s rudolph on Beane’s chart?

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Oh hey he’s in here too. Good times. And now he knows Beane’s draft chart!

where’s rudolph on Beane’s chart?

Dont you know No 1. He is the Second coming of Brady. Carries a 99.99999999999 grade 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Dude you got a hold of their draft board? Please share

18 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not so sure on rosen. don't like the concussions. they'll likely take a QB first but I also like the 2nd pick.

Round 1, pick 22:  Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama

Yawn.

Drafting a MLB in round one......and in a strong/deep draft year for them.....would be Billsy.    

It would be the same kinda' need-based logic used when drafting Shaq and Ragnuts.

Your early rounds are best used on players at the money impact positions.

MLB aint one of them.........you can find a nice MLB in FA almost every offseason.    Sometimes for peanuts.

Positions like QB/PassRusher/WR/CB/LT are the $ positions.

But if they get the QB they need they can squander the rest of those picks and it would still be a great draft........... it would just be smarter to long-play the choices rather than going back down that need hole......which tends to double as a toilet drain.  

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Drafting a MLB in round one......and in a strong/deep draft year for them.....would be Billsy.    

seems quite of few teams have been billsy. 

full draft position LB

it likely doesn't happen anyway but I wouldn't be against it as long as they get the QB first. seems, even with a strong/deep draft they'll get the guy they want, what ever round it is. they also take the risk any team does as to whether they succeed or not? so a first rounder could fail, a fourth rounder may establish a career? 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

seems quite of few teams have been billsy. 

full draft position LB

it likely doesn't happen anyway but I wouldn't be against it as long as they get the QB first. seems, even with a strong/deep draft they'll get the guy they want, what ever round it is. they also take the risk any team does as to whether they succeed or not? so a first rounder could fail, a fourth rounder may establish a career? 

Preston Brown lead the NFL in tackles in 2017 and played every snap at MLB for the Bills.

The league rewarded his outstanding production and strong character by not having any interest in him in FA:lol:........where he settled for a 1 year deal and had to change teams to get it.

Only the rarest of MLB prospects ends up even worthy of a big second contract.    

Evans is just the latest in the line from Alabama......nice player....but by no means a generational talent.

But just cuz the Bills are Billsy doesn't mean they have a corner on the market for poor investment decisions wrt personnel.

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense, but this isnt even close to the "best" mock for us I have seen yet. 

Well from someone who's not daydreaming that we can get every best value player without moving up.  Those aren't realistic. 

It’s make believe. You can literally put any name you want available in a mock.

Here’s a mock a I just came up with. It’s the best you’ve seen yet. Sorry I could only do 3 rounds though,  I’m being chased by my pet unicorn.

12) Darnold

22) Barkley

53) Nelson

56) Chubb

65) Fitzpatrick

96) R Smith

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s make believe. You can literally put any name you want available in a mock.

Here’s a mock a I just came up with. It’s the best you’ve seen yet. Sorry I could only do 3 rounds though,  I’m being chased by my pet unicorn.

12) Darnold

22) Barkley

53) Nelson

56) Chubb

65) Fitzpatrick

96) R Smith

Don't play leapfrog with that unicorn.