AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

The buoye play was absolutely 100 percent textbook PI. Why why why do Bills fans need to make conplaints like this? It really makes them sound stupid.

Because Bills fans have watched first hand the same calls not made against the Pats and others let go against them that were obvious and should have been called.

Theres always Bills fans who feel the need to come out and defend the Refs and Pats to tell us how the calls don't matter, teams just aren't as good as the Pats talent wise..... as if the only reason why they win is that they are just So superiorily talented

• Like (+1) 1

... and held him and ran him out of bounds. The sad thing is that he had great coverage.

Eh maybe some contact goes 50/50, but yeah excellent coverage, the I edited to say the running out of bounds part was bouye bosshogging his man. Love me good CB play

6 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

If the SB is Vikes vs Jags, that would be terrible for Minneapolis, who wouldn't receive nearly the economic impact they were expecting.

Viking fans don't even need to buy hotels, and the Jags have the smallest fanbase in the league.

You really think that there's much revenue made from the fans of the teams playing in it? That the game won't be sold out regardless of who's in it

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Actually I think it makes you look blind. They both had their hands up against each other and the Pats player shoves Bouye's helmet. No PI at all or at worst offsetting PIs.

You are kidding - that’s PI seven days a week. It is always called. Sad because there was zero need for it. Just dumb. I still think Jax wins. The defensive talent is awesome.

... and held him and ran him out of bounds. The sad thing is that he had great coverage.

No hold. Not in an NFL game anyway. It was a terrible call and it’s ok to admit it. You cannot play inside leverage any better than Bouye did there.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Because Bills fans have watched first hand the same calls not made against the Pats and others let go against them that were obvious and should have been called.

Theres always Bills fans who feel the need to come out and defend the Refs and Pats to tell us how the calls don't matter, teams just aren't as good as the Pats talent wise..... as if the only reason why they win is that they are just So superiorily talented

There are always fans that come up with reasons why the patriots win other than having superior talent. It's pretty ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Not just gassed but disorganized— I get why coaches don’t want to call timeout there but totally agree that sometimes getting your feet under you is worth giving the opponent an extra play 

If it's a big play that stops the clock and your defense looks gassed and unorganized if its under a minute (esp against a good 2 minute QB like Brady) I don't know why calling a timeout isn't a more common practice. A timeout allows your defense to catch their breath and reorganize its self. After that PI penalty I would have called a timeout, let the defense gets its bearings for a redzone stand. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

that hit on Gronk was a good call. Lets not be stupid.The guy slammed him with his helmet FIRST.

We know NE gets the benefit of most calls...But when people say that that was incidental contact they are being crazy.

Shoulder hit him then his head 

You are kidding - that’s PI seven days a week. It is always called. Sad because there was zero need for it. Just dumb. I still think Jax wins. The defensive talent is awesome.

Not always called. Sorry it may be text book but inconsistent. I saw a couple of holds by Pat's** players not called. Either let them play or call it tight

Just now, GoBills808 said:

No hold. Not in an NFL game anyway. It was a terrible call and it’s ok to admit it. You cannot play inside leverage any better than Bouye did there.

I realize the Pats hatted runs strong here, as it should, but it is actually possible to play excellent D and still commit a dumb (and obvious) penalty. He doesn’t get a mulligan for playing great D.

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I feel like there will be far less interest if Jags made the SB over the Pats which i'm sure would impact NFL's $$$

I'm not too worried about the NFL making money. If they want to make money, have the bills in the Super Bowl.

I realize the Pats hatted runs strong here, as it should, but it is actually possible to play excellent D and still commit a dumb (and obvious) penalty. He doesn’t get a mulligan for playing great D.

It was a bad call, and you don’t have to hate the Patriots to see that. Those kinds of calls are bad for the game regardless of who they happen to favor. It’s ok.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

It was a bad call, and you don’t have to hate the Patriots to see that. Those kinds of calls are bad for the game regardless of who they happen to favor. It’s ok.

You've been here long enough that you should know to ignore the stealth pats fans on this board.