AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, FearLess Price said:

We could've had him instead of Ragland but doctors were saying his knee wont last more than 3 to 5 yrs. He fell down draftboards and Jax pounced 

I’m not even thinking Ragland. I still believe I would rather have him than Shaq.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Why does this game plan never work for us 

Jags trenches look stronger than ours on both sides.  Plus, we don't have two CB's to single up on their WR's and also have a backer/safety or even a CB to cover Gronk.  Then there's the other issues on offense other than the trenches.  

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Jags trenches look stronger than ours on both sides.  Plus, we don't have two CB's to single up on their WR's and also have a backer/safety or even a CB to cover Gronk.  Then there's the other issues on offense other than the trenches.  

Right. There's just more talent on the Jags. People have been in denial about that for a few years now, the old "we have the talent, we just need the coaching" thing.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. There's just more talent on the Jags. People have been in denial about that for a few years now, the old "we have the talent, we just need the coaching" thing.

Like I keep saying here, Jax has had so many high draft picks. They were bound to put it together sometime.