AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Can this be the day where a 40 year old QB looks like a 40 year old QB?

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

Brady suddenly looks like Tyrod Taylor :lol:

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

DOWN GOES BRADY! DOWN GOES BRADY! DOWN GOES BRADY!

I'm smiling!

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm so torn on this game.  On the one hand, I love seeing Brady and Belichick get the living **** beat out of them.

On the other hand...if they get the **** beat out of them this game, it's the last time I see it happen until September. 

Playoffs suck...because the Pats can only get pounded into the dirt once.

Yet it is a more historical pounding, because it happens in the playoffs.

That what makes it oh so sweet.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's early still, but.................

the more we see the Jags play, the more I come away impressed as to what McDermott and Beane might offer the Bills going forward.

No doubt... but even more I’m thinking congrats Marrone, congrats Hackett, FU Whaley.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

This is a thing of beauty.  Just waiting for Gronk to start beating his chest and throwing his excrement on the sideline.

Would love to see him rolled off the field with a career ending injury- the guys a punk 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can understand that.  For me though, I'd rather see the Pats get lit up by MN in Super Bowl.  It's so much more heart breaking to lose a Super Bowl and that's what I wish to happen to the Pats* and their fans.  Call me a masochist but that puts a smile on my face :)

Your way they have a chance and winning it all, I prefer no shot at all. Hopefully Jax can keep this going!!!