Lets just go for Cam

jtothebrown

No. They aren't trading Cam.

Where would they be if they do that.

The better theory was Andrew Luck since they pick third and might like a young QB. But with Josh McDaniels on their radar, the Colts are more inclined to keep Luck. But McDaniels did trade a young Cutler, so who knows.

i don't know if I want Newton anyways. Newton and the Buffalo weather might not be a good mix from October on.

6 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

1 of or 1st, 1 of or second, our 2019 first and Tyrod and Glenn for Cam Newton.

Anyone think that Carolina would take that for Cam?

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

:lol: You're joking right? Cam can actually throw an accurate pass. Lamar? Not so much. His completion percentage isn't going to get better in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

:lol: You're joking right? Cam can actually throw an accurate pass. Lamar? Not so much. His completion percentage isn't going to get better in the NFL. 

Seems like Jackson would be a good QB for Dabolls offense.  The guy is electric.  Imagine Jackson, Shady, and a guy like Bo Scarborough in the Buffalo snow.

15 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Seems like Jackson would be a good QB for Dabolls offense.  The guy is electric.  Imagine Jackson, Shady, and a guy like Bo Scarborough in the Buffalo snow.

The power frequently flames out when these "electric" guys reach the NFL, if they even do.  Jackson will get drafted but bets are off the table.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, PIZ said:

No thanks. We need an actual QB, not an extra RB taking the snaps. Jackson can't complete 60% of his passes in college, hasn't in his 3 years. He's not going to be better going from college to the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Let's just got for Rodgers too while we are at it. 

Cam would make a fine back up to Aaron. 

Although I'm sure it will be Tyrods fault when both these trades fall through. 

I'm sure the Bungles will give up AJ Green for a 2020 6th round pick. Rodgers will need someone to throw to, after all...

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm sure the Bungles will give up AJ Green for a 2020 6th round pick. Rodgers will need someone to throw to, after all...

We already have K B he can throw to ,  but I wouldn’t mind parting ways this 2020 6th round pick for Kuechly 

7 hours ago, H2o said:

No thanks. We need an actual QB, not an extra RB taking the snaps. Jackson can't complete 60% of his passes in college, hasn't in his 3 years. He's not going to be better going from college to the NFL. 

He has improved his completion % every year....how can you be so sure...

1 minute ago, zevo said:

He has improved his completion % every year....how can you be so sure...

Because he went from 54%, to 56%, to 59% against COLLEGE competition. Like I said, he couldn't even complete 60% of his passes at the college level. He's not going to get to the NFL, where everyone on defense is the better than he previously faced, and all of a sudden become a more accurate passer. He's not. It would be a huge mistake to draft him early.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Because he went from 54%, to 56%, to 59% against COLLEGE competition. Like I said, he couldn't even complete 60% of his passes at the college level. He's not going to get to the NFL, where everyone on defense is the better than he previously faced, and all of a sudden become a more accurate passer. He's not. It would be a huge mistake to draft him early.

I agree, if we want to see passes flying over their target we should just keep Taylor not take his clone.

10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sure. They'd do that in a heartbeat and probably throw in Kuechly too. 

I was going to say, make it three-way trade and also get Gruden’s stake in the Raiders, but Kuechly is a good fallback option, I guess. 

There are many on thia board that wanna give up both first and one of our second round picks plus next years first for an unproven rookie qb. I dont think our first this year and next years plus Glenn and Taylor is horrible for a qb that clearly dosent wanna be in Carolina anymore.

Cam would be a major improvement over anything weve had here since Kelly.

Cloning technology is pretty advance. We could sneak in and grab some DNA from Patriots locker room when they visit us and make our own Brady. Maybe tweak that DNA a little in the lab to take the Douchieness out of him and maybe increase his desire to sign vet minimum contracts too,

Yeah I don't think Cam in being released or being traded from Carolina this year

• Like (+1) 1

Why, because Newton has won so many super bowls?There is a real reason they fired their OC in an attempt to make Newton more of a pocket passer and less of a runner. Moving him to Buffalo won't change much. 

I was solidly in McD's camp until the Daboll hire and we still haven't had a word about the real problem with the offense in run game coordinator/line coach Juan Castillo. Should McCoy miss some games the world would see how really useless the guy is to the offense and line. 

Now I kinda think that a firing is just waiting to happen no matter how good that defense will be...just prolonging the inevitable. 

11 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Let's just got for Rodgers too while we are at it. 

Cam would make a fine back up to Aaron. 

Although I'm sure it will be Tyrods fault when both these trades fall through. 

Close but actually Whaley's fault....lol

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Cloning technology is pretty advance. We could sneak in and grab some DNA from Patriots locker room when they visit us and make our own Brady. Maybe tweak that DNA a little in the lab to take the Douchieness out of him and maybe increase his desire to sign vet minimum contracts too,

Yeah I don't think Cam in being released or being traded from Carolina this year

Who is going to volunteer to go get Brady's DNA ?...........and how long could it survive in a persons mouth?

Edited by cba fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Close but actually Whaley's fault....lol

Who is going to volunteer to go get Brady's DNA ?...........and how long could it survive in a persons mouth?

I was thinking we could just grab a hair from his brush or grab his tooth brush

You seem a little more dedicated to this task

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Putin said:

We already have K B he can throw to ,  but I wouldn’t mind parting ways this 2020 6th round pick for Kuechly 

More is better. Besides, I think Kuechly is going for a 2021 5th rounder.