GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm a little mad watching. We had them on the ropes all day, on the road man. Defense played spectacular , the O moved the ball at times but never could take the next step. We're going to improve alot this off-season, I see us making a huge jump in talent, so we'll be back sooner than later imo

Itll all be a matter of qb-oc pairing and success. 

The only thing good coming out of a Steelers loss, is it would send their hillbilly fans home crying.  F' them and their 6 Super Bowls, 5 Stanley Cups and 2 World Series championships...all since 1970. 

Oh...and sour puss Tomlin gets his a$$ handed to him at home.

Edited by LabattBlue

I'm appreciating our defensive performance even more. We held Fournette to 57 yards,on the road. Made Bortles life hell. He doesn't scramble on us and we might win 3-0 lol. Just shouting out our up n coming D, McD seems to have a great grasp on that defense and came up with some fantastic gameplans. (@ Jax,@Atl,@Mia,@Kc etc). I'm going to love watching that group with more talent up front, should be dominant

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I guess the Steelers ignored the game film of Bortles scrambling all day against the Bills.  LOL

I see Watt going hard at Bortles every time and that's when Fournette gets the ball for a nice chunk.

Pittsburgh is getting manhandled on both sides of thr ball roghr now alomg the lije od scrimmage. They have no prayer unless somerhing changes and I dont see it happening...this could get ugly with Pittsburgh having to throw almost every play now...

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

At 21-0 i wouldnt pass again this game with Blake. Run it the rest of the game and you’ll win n

Agreed. And that's one thing Marrone understands. BTW, right now - as in January 14, 2018 at 2:00 EST (and not based on their respective career achievements or failings, and looking forward only) - Blake Bortles >>> Tyrod Taylor.

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

Pitt defense looking cold, tired, flabby and sick.

They've been very average since they lost Shazier...and honestly weren't that great even with him many games...his speed was so disruptive to offenses

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, Big C said:

I see Watt going hard at Bortles every time and that's when Fournette gets the ball for a nice chunk.

Read Option.  This was probably their adjustment from last week.  Marrone unfortunately, has thought ahead of his opponent and made a nice move on the chess board.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Marrone deserves a ton of credit. I cannot remember the last time I saw a road team (as a major underdog) dominate the line of scrimmage like Jags have today. Has his O-Line playing at a high level. Has his entire team ready to play and then some.

Still think Marrone's 9-7 season was the most impressive season we've had in a while. Don't like the guy but he's a good coach.