Most hated teams

Ice bowl 67

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Do you guys hate the most and like other than Buffalo? 

Hate: Patties, Dolphins, Cowboys, Jets, Seahawks in that order.

Like: Bills and anyone playing the Patties, Dolphins, Cowboys, Jets or Seahawks. Unless they play each other. Then I root for everyone to get a sunburn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Love: Bills

Like: Packers

Soft spot: Browns (My Dad was a Browns fan, since the Bills didn't exist when he was growing up. My older siblings and their kids are all Browns fans too.)

Mildly dislike: Ravens (because they stole the Browns from Cleveland), Titans (you know why)

Hate: pats, Dolphins, Cowboys, Jets, Steelers (combination of division rivalries and arrogant fans - both, in the case of the pats)

39 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I’ve grown to hate the Pack with all the State Farm ads. Rogers and Matthews are truly obnoxious.

that said, GO BILLS!

You've got to be kidding me, I love those commercials. Clay's morse code and enthusiastic singing of "I'm like a bird" crack me up every time. 

Hate the Fish.  Anyone who was around during the 70's will always hate the Fish.  Hate the current Pats because they cheat.  But once they get rid of Brady and Belicheat it will just be a dislike.  But I'll hate all Fish teams till I am no longer around.

Don't like any other teams to be honest.  Pretty much just Meh for any of them.

In regards to most hated I probably will surprise a lot of people but I hate the Steelers more then anyone. I would rather the Bills only win one SB title and the Pats win five more in my lifetime if that meant the Steelers never win again until the day I die. I find Steeler fans to be the most pompous arrogant entitled group of fans that exist. They will tell you all about how great they are, 6 titles whenever even the most have zero clue who Lynn Swan is, how they are "different" then other teams in terms of conduct, and the media loves to blow its wad about them at any point. Mix in that their "worst period" of in the last almost 50 years was the 80s when they only made the playoffs 4 times, won one division crown, and made the AFC title they can have a decade or two with no relevance.

In regards to teams I like the Packers are fine and depending on the year I can pull for them because they are small market like us. Vikings are cool they are the NFC version of us so if they are doing well I will pull for them to get their chance. The Cardinals I have a bit of a thing for because of Larry Fitzgerald and they are a fun team a lot. The Raiders are the one AFC team that I do actually like because I grew up loving Gannon and the black and silver is straight bada**. Other than that if the Bills are out of it I cheer more for individual players or perhaps a cool story like the Saints after Katrina.

Hate:  Pats / Dolphins / Cowboys / Giants / Redskins / Chiefs (irrationally, just think they are boring) / Browns ( I know, not worth hating) / kinda Titans / kinda Jags / I don't really hate the Jets, had a friend play for them

Like: Always liked the falcons, thought their all black uniforms are pretty cool. I don't have a problem with any NFC team outside of the 3 in the East that beat us in SBs.  Don't mind the Colts, Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Raiders, Broncos

Hate: Patriots, Titans (Music City Miracle) Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys ( every team that beat us in the Super Bowl)

Dislike: Dolphins, Ravens, Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks

Like:  Steelers, Packers

Love:  Bills

24 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Vikings are cool they are the NFC version of us so if they are doing well I will pull for them to get their chance.

The Viqueens are not cool. Purple is the color of confusion.

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Love: Bills

Like: Packers

Soft spot: Browns (My Dad was a Browns fan, since the Bills didn't exist when he was growing up. My older siblings and their kids are all Browns fans too.)

Mildly dislike: Ravens (because they stole the Browns from Cleveland), Titans (you know why)

Hate: pats, Dolphins, Cowboys, Jets, Steelers (combination of division rivalries and arrogant fans - both, in the case of the pats)

that is interesting about your Dad.. my Dad rooted against the Browns  because, according to him, (and maybe true) that the Browns were the reason that Buffalo didnt get in when the NFL accepted teams from the old All america conference. in the late 40's. .. the Browns were also THE team of the early 50's.. almost the Yankees  of football. 

I actually hate the Jets more than the Pats and Dolphins.  But I hate them all.

I can't say that I dislike any other teams in the league.

I like the Browns and the Packers.

Players I don't like:  Brees, Alonso, Edelman, Burfict, Suh, Sherman, Watkins.

My favorite player to watch (outside of any Bills) is Rob Gronkowski.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Do you guys hate the most and like other than Buffalo? 

Hate the Pats, the Seahawks, the Jags, and the Steelers. 

I have a soft spot for Philly because I used to like Randall Cunningham as a kid. 

53 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

that is interesting about your Dad.. my Dad rooted against the Browns  because, according to him, (and maybe true) that the Browns were the reason that Buffalo didnt get in when the NFL accepted teams from the old All america conference. in the late 40's.

Interesting - I hadn't heard that before. I just know that he was a Browns and Indians fan for as long as I can remember. He'd sit by the radio and listen to 3WE (WWWE) out of Cleveland to hear Indians games (with a lot of static) on the radio, since they weren't on TV very often. Jamestown was about the limit of that station's reach - on a good day.

He also rooted for the Bills, as long as they weren't playing the Browns. Likewise, I rooted for the Browns unless they were playing the Bills. Dad was okay with that.

• Like (+1) 1

Hate: Pattsies, Dolphins, Raiders, Titans and the Jets in that order for the AFC. For the NFC the only team I really hate is the Cowboys....mainly because Jerry Jones is such a douche bag.

Like (other than the Bills) Packers, Saints,  and of course that soft spot for the Browns just because they are our sister team. 

Any other teams I could care less about unless it affects our playoff picture :)

1. Patriots

2. Steelers

3. Giants

4. Dolphins

5. Jets

Other likable teams? All underdogs as usual.

That includes Jags, Titans, and Vikings in the playoffs. Could say Falcons, but I don't feel one way or another with them. During the regular season it'd be nice to see the Bengals, Browns, and Lions do well. But really no team comes close to the Bills in who I like/root for (although I do pull for the Redskins as my entire family are Skins fans).