Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Watching people do mental gymnastics to defend the great white hope is almost as bad as watching this game.  As much as you may hate Tyrod he deserves to be in this game right now.  

If you disagree ask yourself what you would be saying if Tyrod had 3 picks in the first quarter 1 going for 6.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m concerned there is too much McBeane ego to put TT back in... which is really what needs to happen if they actually want to win this game. We don’t have anyone out there that can catch, so we might as well put TT back in to be another threat in the running game. 

1 minute ago, Dorkington said:

Get Peterman out of there while we still have a chance. I wanted to give him a shot, but 3 turnovers does is no good while we're in the playoff hunt. 

I saw the move to start Peterman as a desperation move and it is blowing up.  At least Taylor can scramble out of trouble

Yep, totally Peterman's fault. He had a guy with a step on his man down the field but got nailed as he threw. Nothing to do with our horrendous line. And Dimarco not catching an easy dump pass, totally on Peterman. Only the second pick I'd consider on him, and that's 50/50 as he also got hit. 

Tyrod at least had Benjamin, Clay and Matthews out there to pass to. Who the hell does Peterman have? And with our LT out, our line is a mess.

Just now, section122 said:

Watching people do mental gymnastics to defend the great white hope is almost as bad as watching this game.  As much as you may hate Tyrod he deserves to be in this game right now.  

If you disagree ask yourself what you would be saying if Tyrod had 3 picks in the first quarter 1 going for 6.

The line blows and can't block for ****.

Just now, Maine-iac said:

I don't even know what the hell that means but I tell you what .......... play defense and he gives us a chance.  Don't play defense then he isn't Aaron Rogers but this crap is ridiculous.

You asked for a good a joke and that was the joke. 

Just now, Playoffs? said:

I’m concerned there is too much McBeane ego to put TT back in... which is really what needs to happen if they actually want to win this game. We don’t have anyone out there that can catch, so we might as well put TT back in to be another threat in the running game. 

They should be. It’s not the type of move that you can turn back on. We need a QB in the draft. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It can’t possibly be worse... I heard that somewhere 

With Tyrod those all would've been sacks instead of INTs. That's about the only diference. Chargers would have had similar field position after punts.