What do you think our draft needs are right now?

LB.

LB is our primary need. Milano is good, and he can stay. But Alexander looks his age and brown...lul.

After that, OG/OT, QB, and RB.

Alexander looks done to me. Hes a great guy and leader but hes clearly a few steps slow. DT is the biggest need at the moment IMO. We could use an LB, OG, RB, speed WR & if the QB you like is there, take them.

Really and you know this why??? I would love to see what the OC can do with a QB that can run his timing anticipation based WC offense

...with a stable of receivers that cant separate off the line. Thats a good idea though, we should add a bunch of talent to fit the scheme. That worked out great last time. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I think our safeties have played great this year but man were they terrible last night. Poyer looked lost on several plays and was missing a lot of tackles. I'd still put a priority on other positions though.

I went a QB with elite potential for once.

Richie Incognito will be 35 next year and the other guards are mediocre so they should look at that position. A lot of the guards look like they'll be BPA in the late first - mid second rounds of the draft as of right now.

Pass rushers are a need.

LB is a need as well but next year's draft doesn't have a lot that sticks out at that position.

Edited by suorangefan4

Let's just go down each position (Free Agents would work too)

QB-I think a long term needs to be addressed, is it Peterman? than a backup needs to be found

RB-We need at least a bruiser and McCoy will wear down soon, maybe next year or after

WR-Don't mess with this group unless a burner is available in the fourth

TE-I think we have decent depth here with O'Leary,Clay and Thomas

OG- two Guards need to be replaced with a backup

C-we are good with Wood and Groy but I could see an upgrade here too

T- I think we have McDermott grooming for the right side and Dawkins for the left potentially so I think that is good

S- need backups but really enjoy watching Poyer and Hyde. My favorite position on the team

CB-One more starter, depth good

DT-I think all set

DE-Good with Alexander rotating

LB- at least two starters, with Lorax moving to DE

P,K- all set

I see high priority should be Guard, LB and CB. I could also see RB being a high priority. This fits the run and stop the run philosophy.

• Like (+1) 1

...with a stable of receivers that cant separate off the line. Thats a good idea though, we should add a bunch of talent to fit the scheme. That worked out great last time.

So back to blaming WRs. Even though they where consistently beating their coverage yesterday. Bad game to blame recievers

So back to blaming WRs. Even though they where consistently beating their coverage yesterday. Bad game to blame recievers

I didnt see the all 22 yet but Im not surprised. Zay played well. The Jets didnt have guys out there because they were in the backfield on every play!! I saw Darron Lee manhandle Cordy Glenn!! He has like 80 LBs on him!!

The point was that the scheme is totally irrelevant to the talent. You run a scheme that fits your talent not the other way around. To Dennisons credit, he has largely done that. Yesterday, however, was a nightmare.

• Like (+1) 1

Alexander looks done to me. Hes a great guy and leader but hes clearly a few steps slow. DT is the biggest need at the moment IMO. We could use an LB, OG, RB, speed WR & if the QB you like is there, take them.

Two games in five days looked like too much football for him.

Really and you know this why??? I would love to see what the OC can do with a QB that can run his timing anticipation based WC offense

QB play was not the problem last night.....not even close...come on....penalties-Oline was atrocious and our D couldnt tackle to save their lives and got scorched on the run game which was very surprising.....

In order of importance:

1) DT - KW is showing his age and the rest of these guys are backup caliber period. Run defense is going to revert back to Rex type of numbers the rest of the way after last night.

2) LB - I would argue all three positions, Preston Brown is overrated and Humber and Zo are full time starting LB's. Time to put Milano back in and see if he can be a starter the rest of the way.

3) RT & RG - Ducasse and Mills are still terrible and have no business being NFL starters, amazing Taylor hasn't been killed yet.

4) RB - McCoy just isn't the same guy anymore and Tolbert shouldn't be getting valuable carries.

5) DB - Wright was fine last week but back to being a liability against the Jets. Can't depend on Gaines to stay healthy even if we keep him

Good news is we should be able to address most of these positions with our draft picks without even considering FA moves first.

24: R1P24

OT TYRELL CROSBY

OREGON

30: R1P30

LB MICAH KISER

VIRGINIA

55: R2P23

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON

LOUISIANA TECH

56: R2P24

RB BO SCARBROUGH

ALABAMA

96: R3P32

DL DONTAVIUS RUSSELL

AUBURN

126: R4P24

DL DA'SHAWN HAND

ALABAMA

159: R5P21

S GODWIN IGWEBUIKE

NORTHWESTERN

162: R5P24

CB M.J. STEWART

NORTH CAROLINA

would have liked to grab a WR, but the draft seems deep at DL. Also would have liked another OL, but the tradoff in what was there and what I would give up at DL or secondary was too great, IMO. Love to hear anyone's thoughts.

QB,RT,RG,LB,NT,DE, RB2

I still like our secondary but I hate the soccer zone. Without a legit pass rush the zone won't work. Finally not losing sleep losing Dareus but without him absorbing double teams, Thorton Washington and Worthy are not going to fill in.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

1) QB- I like Tryod as the starter for next year but I want another young QB to groom behind him

2) DE- Shaq has not shown any ability to rush the passer

3) LB- A dominant MLB in this defence is a must

4) RB- Shady has trouble grinding it out against tough run defences, he needs a back up with this ability.

5) RG

6) CB- EJ Gaines has trouble staying healthy, need a more reliable number 2

7) DT- I don't think Kyle will be back next year

QB play was not the problem last night.....not even close...come on....penalties-Oline was atrocious and our D couldnt tackle to save their lives and got scorched on the run game which was very surprising.....

Cool

However QB is STILL the NO 1 need on this team and has been for the last 17 years

Two games in five days looked like too much football for him.

Alexander should not be in pass coverage. He simply is not good at it.

Another poster suggested that we should have Brown, Humber & Milano be our starting LB's, and use Alexander primarily as a pass rusher. I think the Bills coaches should seriously consider this.

I think over the next two years they need:

QB? (I don't dislike Tyrod as much as some on here but not sure he's the long term answer)

RB1, RB2 (I don't think Shady is someone you build a team around at this point in his career, he's about to be on the wrong side of 30, and we have no one behind him)

WR (looks better on paper than it did a few weeks ago.. still think we need one more)

LG (Richie is a beast but is already going to be 35 before next year starts), RG, RT

DE (no pass rush from the left side)

DT x2

LB x2

CB (need one more)

I'm not sure how I'd rank them but OL and DL would both be really high on the list.

After last night I wouldn't be opposed to spending both 1st round picks we have on the oline. Win the trenches, win ball games.

I personally am not a fan of Kirk Cousins, however I do think he could play well in the Dennison system. Resign Matthews. Jones starting to flash and we would have 3 good young WRs for him to play catch with.

2nd and 3rd rounds go defense. Give me a LBer and DT in round 2 if the value is there. 3rd round BPA for the system between a DT and LB.