TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, this takes WR off the board next draft. At least a high pick for one.

Those picks can go to other needy positions. Or a trade up for a QB that can sit and learn for a season or two.

I'm not a big fan of this trade. Benjamin is sort of lazy and a chump

you know, I see you doing a lot of judging on this board, a lot. so just a question for you. what do you consider yourself? I could judge you based on your posts but that would not really be a fair way to fully judge and I don't know you so I have to ask from your own perspective.

you may not feel the need to give an answer, may not care and may even judge me for asking but since you seem to judge, a lot, you must be a good judge of character, no?

as for this trade. I really don't follow carolina much at all so anyone else have some insight on the kid besides being a chump and lazy?

Surprise, surprise the WGR550 afternoon dummies crapping all over the deal. These guys are straight bums.

These guys are incredible. Schopp says all the time he wishes the nfl had more trades for players and how much fun it would be. Now the Bills trade for one of the 20 players he has probably heard of before and hes not exited. The guy is such an !@#$. Now his stunt double (Jeremy) on the morning show tommorw, will copy everything Schopp says today to try and make him proud. The people on WGR are so bad its sickening. Then why do I listen? Because thats the station that talks about the Bills. Simple enough to understand. There is no other option.

Ps love this trade, Go Bills!

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

I see KB at #1

ZJ at #2

JM at Slot

AH at #4

Thompson interchanges at 4 and also when they go 5 wide

Thats actually a lot of size and talent at WR and then you can factor in Clay when he returns. This offense is getting primed for a push for the playoffs.

We all know about his 2015 "out for the year" injury.............looks like he's durable enough otherwise.

Kelvin Benjamin Injury History

Sept. 25 2017, Knee sprain; MRI negative to structural damage

Nov 17, 2016 NFL Shoulder A/C Joint Sprain

Benjamin sprained his A/C joint in his left shoulder but played through his injury.

Aug 19, 2015 NFL Knee ACL Tear Grade 3

Benjamin tore his ACL in a non-contact preseason drill and was done for the season.

May 21, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2

During May camps, Benjamin strained both hamstrings limiting his reps for the following week.

Oct 12, 2014 NFL Head Cranial Concussion Grade 1

After taking a big hit from Burfict, Benjamin was diagnosed with a Grade 1 concussion but returned to action the following week.

Sep 1, 2009 Non-NFL Knee MCL Pull Grade 1

In his High School career, Benjamin played through a partially torn right knee ligament as a junior in 2009.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/kelvin-benjamin/6952

Edited by B-Man

These guys are incredible. Schopp says all the time he wishes the nfl had more trades for players and how much fun it would be. Now the Bills trade for one of the 20 players he has probably heard of before and hes not exited. The guy is such an !@#$. Now his stunt double (Jeremy) on the morning show tommorw, will copy everything Schopp says today to try and make him proud. The people on WGR are so bad its sickening. Then why do I listen? Because thats the station that talks about the Bills. Simple enough to understand. There is no other option.

Ps love this trade, Go Bills!

I think we would win the Bowl this year and Schopp would say we got "lucky" and "success wont last" etc etc.

you know, I see you doing a lot of judging on this board, a lot. so just a question for you. what do you consider yourself? I could judge you based on your posts but that would not really be a fair way to fully judge and I don't know you so I have to ask from your own perspective.

you may not feel the need to give an answer, may not care and may even judge me for asking but since you seem to judge, a lot, you must be a good judge of character, no?

as for this trade. I really don't follow carolina much at all so anyone else have some insight on the kid besides being a chump and lazy?

He has out preformed Sammy 2 catches to 1 and was picked 28th in the same draft class with one first

Earns 8m each for next 2 years which is also 2-1 in Sammy $$$

This is a win for the Bills a huge win.

I'm not a big fan of this trade. Benjamin is sort of lazy and a chump

Every party needs a pooper. Thanks for taking one for the team. :thumbsup:

Love it!! Great job by the FO.

Of course you do. You know football, how could you not? Still stunned they pulled this off.