EJ Manuel in for the raiders...

Steptide

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he threw it up and gave his receiver a chance to make the plays but the Raiders better hope that Carr isn't out long term again or their season is toast.

Julio Jones catches that ball. Tough break - what a fall for Amari Cooper

One of the weirdest things in recent years is watching Bills fans drool over the failure of EJ Manuel. I'm starting to wonder if he actually just slept with all of your wives.

I have no problem with him compared to some other former Bills QB's, but we had no business drafting him in the 1st round and it was the icing on the cake for Buddy Nix who I still think might be the worst GM in franchise history.

One of the weirdest things in recent years is watching Bills fans drool over the failure of EJ Manuel. I'm starting to wonder if he actually just slept with all of your wives.

It's nothing like the posters who drool any time Tyrod fails though, right? Not that you would know anything about that.

I was semi-watching the game with indifference until EJ came in. Then I was rooting for him to pull off the win. He made some great throws on the previous drive, including two perfect TD passes that were dropped.

It's not his fault he was overdrafted, but he's a good kid who embraced the team, the community, and the fans. As long as he doesn't play for NE, MIA, NYJ, or Dallas, I'll root for him unless his team losing would help the Bills.

I have no problem with him compared to some other former Bills QB's, but we had no business drafting him in the 1st round and it was the icing on the cake for Buddy Nix who I still think might be the worst GM in franchise history.

Does GM Marv Levy ring a bell?