Overrated and Kyle should never be in the same sentence agai

Cherrybone

A few times I've noticed some say that Kyle is overrated. I was shocked and even wondered why people even think that. After yesterday's game and considering his age I still can't understand why would anyone say that about Kyle. At 34yrs old the guy is attacking the backfield and on the same play getting back to make a play on a receiver. One thing I will say is I didn't see a younger Dareus make that kind of effort. Kyle was very disruptive yesterday. He's still quick off the line and his timing is crazy. He's always the first d-linemen to attack the moment the offense snap the ball.

I wish Kyle could be here for years to come but looking at his play in this first game I can see him going for a few more seasons. I know that's probably not the reality but it would be cool. I just Dareus would get encouraged and step up his play. Kyle is a great example to follow. Overrated should never be a word to describe him ever again.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. I was at the game and spent several plays just following Kyle. It was like you said - he pushed into the backfield disrupting the play and made several tackles (at least one for a loss).

My favorite player since his first year

Edited by richNjoisy

When had anyone said Williams was overrated? He's about the only guy that doesn't get crapped on here

On one of my posts someone said he's overrated. They even went on to say that he's just admired here because it's Buffalo and on another team he would be a average player. Trust me it's been said. Some even went on to say that he's a part of the same d-line that was gashed constantly for huge chunks of rushing yards the past couple of seasons.

A few times I've noticed some say that Kyle is overrated. I was shocked and even wondered why people even think that. After yesterday's game and considering his age I still can't understand why would anyone say that about Kyle. At 34yrs old the guy is attacking the backfield and on the same play getting back to make a play on a receiver. One thing I will say is I didn't see a younger Dareus make that kind of effort. Kyle was very disruptive yesterday. He's still quick off the line and his timing is crazy. He's always the first d-linemen to attack the moment the offense snap the ball.

I wish Kyle could be here for years to come but looking at his play in this first game I can see him going for a few more seasons. I know that's probably not the reality but it would be cool. I just Dareus would get encouraged and step up his play. Kyle is a great example to follow. Overrated should never be a word to describe him ever again.

This is a false narrative. If anything, he's underrated.

No where has anybody said this, OP. 5 Pro Biowls? Your imagination felt this was worth starting a topic over??

We've fallen so far..

So true...It's brutal at times...It makes me sad... ;)

I can honestly say I've never seen the words overrated and Kyle Williams in the same sentence here since his rookie year...

Maybe I missed it... B-)

Has anyone ever said Kyle Williams is overrated? If so, it's so rare.

He's probably one of the only guys on the Bills the last decade or so that has been totally immune from criticism. But good to nip it in the bud. :doh:

Edited by dubs

On one of my posts someone said he's overrated. They even went on to say that he's just admired here because it's Buffalo and on another team he would be a average player. Trust me it's been said. Some even went on to say that he's a part of the same d-line that was gashed constantly for huge chunks of rushing yards the past couple of seasons.

I've definitely seen that one a time or two.

Now we have posters making up false narratives and getting upset over them?

Now we have posters making up false narratives and getting upset over them?

What if this is like the arsonist who's also a fireman.

The OP has been using another handle to post that KW is overrated so that he/she could then create threads that denounce that narrative?!?!

What if this is like the arsonist who's also a fireman.

The OP has been using another handle to post that KW is overrated so that he/she could then create threads that denounce that narrative?!?!

i enjoyed this a lot for some reason.

No where has anybody said this, OP. 5 Pro Biowls? Your imagination felt this was worth starting a topic over?? This board isn't that important for me to have to make something up. I went back and forth with the guy that stated he was overrated and how the city of Buffalo overrate players due to the constant losing. This board isn't that serious to me. I understand this is a lot of your lives. But not mine.

We've fallen so far..

Are you also sick of people calling Brad Smiff a dummy?

was it ever? I don't recall Williams being called overrated

Well, you see, you can't do a proper job of trolling w/o making s#@% up. Do it enough in today's world and who knows how high you can rise. I do though hate to see a fellow TBDer pulling this crapola on us. Bad form, old chap.

Well, you see, you can't do a proper job of trolling w/o making s#@% up. Do it enough in today's world and who knows how high you can rise. I do though hate to see a fellow TBDer pulling this crapola on us. Bad form, old chap.

Why do I envision you sipping tea with your pinky extended while you typed this? :lol: