Watkins Hypothetical

Jauronimo

Watkins  

40 members have voted

1. 1. If...Trade Tyrod and a First for Watkins

You're looking at it from the wrong angle.

The Bills just cut their punter of the future. If there's any hope for Sammy to ever become Bills MVP, he has to learn to kick.

It's the only Jauronian thing to do.

Edited by GG

This has possibilities. I always thought Chris Hogan would make a great CB (he has shifty hips). Watkins has all the intangibles to be a great QB in this league. Big hands, height, a "never say die" attitude when it comes to playing through pain. My only question is the Wunderlic (although I imagine he would score well above Tyrod's 15).

People seem to be writing off Sammy due to his injury issues but let me tell you about another guy. Selected in the first round of the draft. Suffered a string of brutal injuries. Missed entire seasons. Some people were prepared to write him off early in his career. That man turned out to be franchise QB Samuel L. Bradford.

People seem to be writing off Sammy due to his injury issues but let me tell you about another guy. Selected in the first round of the draft. Suffered a string of brutal injuries. Missed entire seasons. Some people were prepared to write him off early in his career. That man turned out to be franchise QB Samuel L. Bradford.

Now I have this image of Sam Bradford with a gun facing John Gruden and screaming "Say Spider 2-Y Banana again!"

I used to love this place.

I understand what Jauronimo is doing but this is stupid. Wish there was a way for mods to regulate threads. It's so hard to find good intellectual posts these days.

^^^sad>>>

it was for humor purposes.

but I understand you have a constant need to complain.

If Watkins emerged as a franchise QB for the Texans why would they trade him since they need a franchise QB?

smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif?w