Sean McDermott Nickname

Kmart128

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of Pegula.

Terry sees Sean as the son he never had. Now Terry has adopted Sean's practice of writing random thoughts on index cards throughout the day and reassembling the index cards that night.

Kim to Terry Pegula, "Why do you have 35 index cards all over the floor?"

Terry, "Sean showed me how I can capture and control my ideas with index cards. This is great!!!!!"

Edited by jeffismagic

Son of Pegula.

Terry sees Sean as the son he never had. Now Terry has adopted Sean's practice of writing random thoughts on index cards throughout the day and re-assembling the index cards that night.

Kim to Terry Pegula, "Why do you have 35 index cards all over the floor?"

Terry, "Sean showed me how I can capture and control my ideas with index cards. This is great!!!!!"

I laughed out loud picturing that scenario. Well done.

I call him McWrestler, but I never have understood the craze for giving people nicknames...nicknames should evolve and describe who you are and what you do over time. They stick when they're apt and descriptive.

This'n.

- got rid of pretty much every other coach but kept Crossman

- stated his view on the game is "run and stop the run"

- didn't pick up Sammy's option

I don't want to call him McDumbass just yet, but it's trending that way

Edited by QB Bills

- got rid of pretty much every other coach but kept Crossman

- stated his view on the game is "run and stop the run"

- didn't pick up Sammy's option

I don't want to call him McDumbass just yet, but it's trending that way

Yes it's trending that way. Disaster is coming again to Buffalo.

Yes it's trending that way. Disaster is coming again to Buffalo.

You whiners have no clue what a good coach is. McDermott take meticulous notes of his daily life and then reviews them every day to see how he can improve. Tell me what other coach does this and how this can not be a good thing ?

You whiners have no clue what a good coach is. McDermott take meticulous notes of his daily life and then reviews them every day to see how he can improve. Tell me what other coach does this and how this can not be a good thing ?

Ones who are insane?

His nickname should be "cut" - both because he is cut from working out and because he cut people because he apparently had an open checkbook rather than trying to work with people WHO ARE GOING TO GET PAID ANYWAY. If he did not like their roles he could have changed them but when you have your hand in the piggy bank the easiest way to deal with things is clear the deck rather than figure how to use the people you have and add new people to augment and direct them.

I was at a company and they got a new VP who hired his own man to replace one of the directors. The director in position was transferred and the new director had his own "philosophy" including having staff bring in items on rotating basis which he did not contribute for but we were supposed to pay for. Then he created partners to divide up work without looking at staff and then when it did not work he eliminated positions telling staff the ones being eliminated were not "working as part of team" and new employees will be less expensive and do exactly as he wishes. I was terminated but after discussion with president he said he thought the decision was wrong but he gave the new VP full control over that part of organization so I was given a buyout to "leave" rather be let go. He told me the cost for the buyout was coming out of budget of director but director did not know that yet. Next workday I had a new job (let go on Friday and working following Monday but kept the buyout payment) and found out from people who worked there that the two new employees he hired were interns at old company and besides being able to read answers out of a book could do no work so they had to pick up workload or "not being team players". They also did not have to contribute purchasing of items since "they were being paid too low, VP gave him too little budget." Within 6 months the director and his toadies were fired with cause (no unemployment) and VP barely kept job.

Bills could have transferred scouts to new smaller area and brought new scouts in for minimal extra cost. They could have moved Whiley to player evaluations or some other area for minimal extra cost. Impose a new contract with penalties for leaks and then let drop some false tidbits on people who may be prone to leaking and then fire with cause if they do not understand business confidentiality rules.