What games will you be attending this year?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm highly considering the Chargers game (since I have a wedding during the home opener that my friend won't move to Hammer's Lot and since my girl lives in CA) - sounds like there could be a nice Bills crowd on-hand!

Any tailgate plans?

I set up a thread in the Tailgate forum: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194608-la-chargers/

None.

Watch and rewatch everygame on the Telly though. some NFL rewind perhaps and All 22. So I can be objective after the fact

Maybe when my Grandsons ask me to go. They are 2yrs 7mnths and 7mnths respectively.

Probably wont live that long.

Hope the Bills are winning seasons by then

I can't go to any of the games, but I'll be up there during Training Camp and hope to go to a practice or two. Never been before.

I will tell you where to eat. let me know when you are coming and where you are staying. You are going to enjoy this. Shuttle is likely the simplest way to work it for out of towners

Just booked my latest trip from the UK. I'm coming at the end of September for the Broncos game. My idea of a perfect weekend is Friday fly to Buffalo, Saturday in Buffalo with Philharmonic Concert in the evening, Sunday see a Bills victory (this'll be my 4th visit and the Bills have won the other 3!), home Monday or Tuesday.

Panthers and Saints. The first is a nice local trip, and the second will be part of a Buffalo sports weekend with my buddies from school (Sabres are at home Friday night).

Living in Puerto Rico games can be tough to get to. Normally, I go to the home opener and then to the @Miami game. This year I am stepping it up. Here is my tentative agenda thus far:

Week #1- Flying up for the opener then back to PR.

Week #2- Flying up to Carolina then back to PR. Have family in the Carolinas so this is easy.

Week #3- Flying to Pittsburgh for a family party Saturday night, driving to Buffalo early Sunday morning for the DEN game. Fly back to PR.

Week #4- Flying to Atlanta for @ Atlanta.

After these first four weeks, I will make a determination on the second portion of the season. However, due to friends, family, and proximity, I am considering:

Week #16- @NE

Week #17- @Miami

Jets opener; Carolina; Raiders; Chargers. Not bad for a West Coast guy

no joke, not bad.

hotel lined up for carolina?

Got my season fix in the mail today. Nice.

no away games?

bunch of guys were posting them on facebook. even rosen managed to get his!

Atlanta and Saints game.

FWIW the Atlanta tickets are going to be steep. I'm hearing $500 for club level.

they're not expensive. look again, some very cheap tickets, and the prices are actually falling. ticket guy gets them for me, very good at his craft - very good

This may be the single, strangest thing you've written on this site.

haha. Probably so. I just knew you all would know this and I couldn't remember.

@cinci

i may sneak up for that one. it's 7 hours.

will be an easy game to get tickets too. Last year I walked up and bought them the day of at the ticket office.

Too lazy to look but do we play Bengals home or away?

Cmon Yolo..you knew this t Cinci...I wanted to bet 3 beers on the Wizards-Celts series...I am in Columbus the night before for Big Red weekend, then driving to Cinci in the morning for this game. Can you make it now?

@cinci

i may sneak up for that one. it's 7 hours.

Cmon up...my nephews will be there Saturday night partying away( with my son doing something but not drinking)...you would have a great time with them and will meet at the opener...then we are meeting them there Sunday morning. They will be bringing all the tailgate stuff!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

Cmon Yolo..you knew this t Cinci...I wanted to bet 3 beers on the Wizards-Celts series...I am in Columbus the night before for Big Red weekend, then driving to Cinci in the morning for this game. Can you make it now?

Cmon up...my nephews will be there Saturday night partying away( with my son doing something but not drinking)...you would have a great time with them and will meet at the opener...then we are meeting them there Sunday morning. They will be bringing all the tailgate stuff!!!

literally, because you asked, i may have to come. i will and would probably go solo doing so - i know girls in nastinatti as it is.

i still swear it was you or someone else from here i sat beside at the second sabres/canes game.

haha. Probably so. I just knew you all would know this and I couldn't remember.

will be an easy game to get tickets too. Last year I walked up and bought them the day of at the ticket office.

should have planned it better, you could have met beerball, gug, and cletus among many others

I live in Central MA but my son will be a Freshman at St John Fisher this year so I have an excuse to hit some more games at home this year!

Planning on:

9/10 vs Jets

9/24 vs Broncos

And if the season isn't a complete disaster at this point I'll try for:

11/12 vs Saints

12/17 vs Dolphins

I would normally go to the game @ New England but I'm not going to a game on Christmas Eve.

Watching at home is nice and all. But, going to at least one game a year is special too me. I don't know, there is just something about being there.

Yep I agree, where else can you see drunk-high people do swan dives onto folding tables and adults verbally abusing other folks in front of their children and vomiting on the stairs.There is surely something about being there.

None as usual. I am disabled and it is to hard for me to get around the stadium and to make matters worse the last game I attended about 7 years ago I was consistently harassed by security for parking in the handicapped lot even when I was checked by the sheriff at the gate before entering. To me it is not worth it so I stay home and watch on TV and I don't have to worry about being such a burden to stadium security or anyone else.

I hate hearing stuff like this. Idiots

• 2 weeks later...