What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching at home is nice and all. But, going to at least one game a year is special too me. I don't know, there is just something about being there.

Totally understandable. It's easy to see why people love being there with that kind of atmosphere. I just love the convenience of being at home.

Edited by Bangarang

Totally understandable. It's easy to see why people love being there with that kind of atmosphere. I just love the convenience of being at home.

Like roller coasters it was always a great time being there, and then one day it just wasn't any more...

None as usual. I am disabled and it is to hard for me to get around the stadium and to make matters worse the last game I attended about 7 years ago I was consistently harassed by security for parking in the handicapped lot even when I was checked by the sheriff at the gate before entering. To me it is not worth it so I stay home and watch on TV and I don't have to worry about being such a burden to stadium security or anyone else.

All home games except the patriots (sell that one to some pats fan in the summer I'm sure for double face), and will be doing the Carolina away game

Carolina. I reserved my hotel already.

Contemplating either Atlanta or Cincy..........I just wished they were so close together.......makes it hard.

All 8 home games this year, will put me at 100 in a row. Sitting at 92 right now.

Haven't missed a home game since Nov 2004.

I'm more ashamed than proud of this streak ;)

I used to be young like you too. The idea of missing a home game was crazy. Never got up to 100 but I did hit 84 at one point. Then I got into my late 30's/early 40's & decided this franchise kind of sucks. I still have my season tickets but I usually only get up to the stadium 3 or 4 games a year. I really have no excuse either because I live 15 minutes away from the stadium in south Lancaster. Last year I got up to 3 games & I went in my friends RV to the 4th game slept over night, tailgated in the morning & my wife pick me up at 12:45. Watched the game at home. Some of the tickets are pretty easy to sell on ticket exchange so I do get some of my money back. May go out to LA for the Chargers game. Just not sure how tough tickets will be in that 30K stadium. Have a friend out there that lives in Long Beach that I have been meaning to visit. I kind of blew him off last year for the Rams game.

I used to be young like you too. The idea of missing a home game was crazy. Never got up to 100 but I did hit 84 at one point. Then I got into my late 30's/early 40's & decided this franchise kind of sucks. I still have my season tickets but I usually only get up to the stadium 3 or 4 games a year.

I was young when this streak started, but am heading in the direction you took. Running out of gasoline as a fan. I'm hooked on the ritual and the companions, not on the team.

Like roller coasters it was always a great time being there, and then one day it just wasn't any more...

I must be an idiot..54, still love roller coasters..still love gooing to Bills games...still love getting stabbed in the eye