Famous BILLS Quotes or Statements

Ok with the TMZ releasing the video of Johnathan Williams basically claiming to be a Heroic drunk I couldn't help of the crazy things to come out some of the BILLS mouths in the last couple of years.

Here is the list I can think of off the top of my head:

Jonathan Williams: Regarding his Alleged DWI

"The young lady in the car before me drank a lot of alcohol. I drank a 40-ounce of beer. I found myself being responsible trying to be able to take her home before she drove home because I was trying to look out for her. She was really intoxicated"

Karlos Williams: Regading his Weight Gain

Reporter: What injury has been holding you back right now?

Williams: The injury of pregnancy, I would say.

"It definitely is a first, but I like to eat, and then her being pregnant gave me an excuse to eat, so eating anything and everything," the running back said. "She'd wake up one or two o'clock. 'I want a snack.' Well, I'm not going to sit here and watch you eat because I don't want you to feel bad, but it's back to football. She's getting back to working out herself, so kind of motivating each other, feed off each other's energy, and we're getting ready for camp."

STEVIE JOHNSON: Regarding blaming GOD for this dropped TD pass vs the Steelers in OT

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" "AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

KO SIMPSON: REGARDING HIS INTERACTION WITH POLICE

Simpson was in Hart's vehicle and "was being verbally abusive" to police, the report stated. He was asked to leave several times, but kept saying,"I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions," according to the Herald.

If anyone else can think of one please feel free to add!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade Phillips: Right Before playing the COLTS

"I think both teams are out of it basically," Phillips said on national TV. "But, it's a Monday night game, everybody is watching."

The COLTS won the game and made the playoffs that season while the BILLS finished 8-8

Ok with the TMZ releasing the video of Johnathan Williams basically claiming to be a Heroic drunk I couldn't help of the crazy things to come out some of the BILLS mouths in the last couple of years.

Here is the list I can think of off the top of my head:

Jonathan Williams: Regarding his Alleged DWI

"The young lady in the car before me drank a lot of alcohol. I drank a 40-ounce of beer. I found myself being responsible trying to be able to take her home before she drove home because I was trying to look out for her. She was really intoxicated"

If he cannot handle 40 ounces of beer I attest this to school/college system which he went to making his math skills terrible.

Press should have had a press day with that one. Three and 1/3 beers and you could not figure out which cards were license and registration?

These are all so good!! The first 4 that came to my head have all been taken. I'll keep it positive:

Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said. A little Im hurt but not yet slain. Ill just lie down and bleed a while and then Ill rise and fight again.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

"Where else would you rather be than right here right now!"

These are all so good!! The first 4 that came to my head have all been taken. I'll keep it positive:

Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said. A little Im hurt but not yet slain. Ill just lie down and bleed a while and then Ill rise and fight again.

That and "where you'd rather be, right here right now", or "when it's too tough for them, it's just right for us" are my three favorites. Marvisms were the best.

"He's not a punt returner, he's a punt catcher."

one of my all time favorites

That and "where you'd rather be, right here right now", or "when it's too tough for them, it's just right for us" are my three favorites. Marvisms were the best.

gotta love Marv

"You over-officious jerk" . . . What happens when a Harvard grad becomes NFL coach and verbally berates an official.

Edited by CSBill

I'm partial to this one, since it was uttered directly into my tape recorder...

"You know that old saying: they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

-Jason Peters

Without the tape recorder, I just might think I heard that wrong.....

Without the tape recorder, I just might think I heard that wrong.....

Well, to be fair, he was quoting Oscar Gamble; I just didn't know it at the time.

And so I went home that night, got hammered with the roommates, and listened to it approximately 492 times in a row.

Well, to be fair, he was quoting Oscar Gamble; I just didn't know it at the time.

And so I went home that night, got hammered with the roommates, and listened to it approximately 492 times in a row.

The classics never get old!

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

At least some of that was understandable so it couldn't be a direct quote from Mclovin.

Not a quote or statement but an exchange that happened during a game that I always remembered.

Kiko and Official wired for sound

Official: "Alonso right here!"

Kiko: "What you trying to set a pick on me?"

Official: "YAY. I'll go like this, how's that?"

Kiko: "I might run you over"

Official: "PLEASE DONT!"

Edited by The Wiz

Kay Stephenson, breaking camp before the first of back to bak 2-14 seasons..

"There's no question that this has been the most intense camp I've ever been associated with,'

" we think changing the helmet from white to red will help Joe reduce his interceptions, as all the other helmets in the division are white. We believe this will lead to more wins"

Thurman Thomas TV interview 1989:

Interviewer: Whats the weakest position on the team?

Thurman: "Quarterback!

Edited by plenzmd1

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

thats a good one

"Honest officer, she told me was 18"

-Travis Henry

Edited by mrags

If he cannot handle 40 ounces of beer I attest this to school/college system which he went to making his math skills terrible.

Press should have had a press day with that one. Three and 1/3 beers and you could not figure out which cards were license and registration?

I guess I'll "attest" the above to your school/college system for making you not talk good English and make the sense.

"I'm not a Bills fan.." - Trent Edwards

"I'll kill your whole family" - Aaron Kromer

"30 hut...WHEEAAAAA AH AH AHA HA AH..SQUEEE. AH AHHA AHH AHH...we wwhwiieieeeeee..." - Ryan Fitzpatrick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAcVETtcZQ