Bills re-sign Leonard Hankerson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for asking, but "who?"

Still, 6'2 with a 4.43 time gives a bit of insurance for an outside guy.

Any word about why he never stuck?

he was on the Pats for about a week last year - they waived him and intended to bring him back for playoffs and then bills signed for last game when they needed depth. Not sure if he played. He's a bigger WR. Played at the U. I believe he started out with Falcons last year.

He looked good for Atlanta during the first few games last year. In fact he outplayed Roddy White well enough that it kept White on the bench fora stretch. So he at least has experience playing across from Julio Jones in a true #2 WR role

I don't hate the move but he's just one of those tease players.

Deonte Thompson is another one. Thompson can run past NFL CB's with his 4.3 speed. Saw it last preseason. But he has no ball skills so those pretty deep balls fall harmlessly to the turf.

Hankerson and Deonte belong on defense where they just need to get "A" hand on the ball instead of 2.

The Bills are also really close to signing me with my 4.3 speed. I cover forty in four point three days exactly and I hang on to my balls.

as i so often say. context is critical.

I can power walk the same in 4.27 days and secure my balls. and i play ST.

I feel bad for asking, but "who?"

Still, 6'2 with a 4.43 time gives a bit of insurance for an outside guy.

Any word about why he never stuck?

anyone that plays fantasy football would know him. Started well last year in Atlanta - got hurt and lost his job. I drafted him for my team, so he must have some talent.

You mean the University of Miami right Augie, if I am not mistaken he was a real good college receiver there. I don't have a problem with all these cheap free agents that have had decent years albeit only 1-2 on other teams myself, it seems alot of people here are intolerant of such moves but they don't have **** for money. With 3-4 guys' like this one is bound to surprise and be a solid 3-4 option, anyone agree?

Man.

Really boring offseason.

Yes this has been a poor offseason, how is anyone getting excited when we lost more players then we signed off a 8-8 team. Some of these signings are of average players while teams around us are getting better with both trades & signings.

Not sure how you expect to be a better team with huge holes at DE & LB?