Liberal Protests

B-Man

48 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

This is a genius plan to get justice for Black Americans BillStime - let them burn down cities and destroy businesses and property. Can’t wait to see what the future holds. 

The future is now. Trumps America 

image.thumb.jpeg.b2bcf9fbea0fed69ff36ae9164958978.jpeg

...um....er...oh...oh...well...ok...get your popcorn ready.....

Philly DA warns federal officers could be arrested if they storm Pennsylvania protests

Larry Krasner accused President Trump of 'acting like an authoritarian dictator'

By Vandana Rambaran | Fox News

The district attorney in Philadelphia is warning federal officers that they could face arrest if they bring their tactics of "abuse of power" to his city.

District Attorney Larry Krasner accused President Trump of "acting like an authoritarian dictator," he said on an appearance on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" Thursday and cautioned him not to send federal agents to his city.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-da-warns-feds-arrested-storm-protests

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Has anyone ever heard of conservatives rioting, looting, burning in city after city?

Well sure, don't you remember the TEA Party riots of 2009-2011?

Not sure how we ever recovered, much less rebuilt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well sure, don't you remember the TEA Party riots of 2009-2011?

Not sure how we ever recovered, much less rebuilt.

I have no idea what went on, but I’m sure the left will tell you the Tea Party was violent.

28 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have no idea what went on, but I’m sure the left will tell you the Tea Party was violent.

They weren't inclusive. In fact, the TEA Party being named in reference to the Boston Tea Party is offensive, as the Boston Tea Partiers dressed up as Indians, thereby culturally appropriating their garb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They’re a bunch of effing idiots. That’s a good enough reason to hold them. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

.... from a longstanding, accomplished African-American Civil rights activist....

Civil rights activist Bob Woodson: Low-income Blacks being 'bamboozled and hustled and scammed' by Democrats

By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Civil rights activist Bob Woodson, founder of the Woodson Center, ripped Democratic mayors such as Chicago's Lori Lightfoot for blaming Republicans and the status of gun control legislation, among other things, for continued violent unrest in their jurisdictions.

Woodson reacted on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to both host Tucker Carlson's commentary on Chicago and the state of the African-American community at large.

"Lori Lightfoot will tell you -- and it's not just Lori Lightfoot, by a mile -- but she cares so deeply about the poorest people in her city. Should we believe that?" Carlson asked Woodson.

"Absolutely not," he replied. "I believe that the salvation of this country ... will be the sleeping giant: When low-income Blacks wake up and realize that they are being bamboozled and hustled and scammed by people like Lori Lightfoot and others -- they are going to realize that they must address the enemy within."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/civil-rights-activist-bob-woodson-low-income-african-americans-bamboozled-scammed-dems

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Civil rights activist Bob Woodson: Low-income Blacks being 'bamboozled and hustled and scammed' by Democrats

By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Civil rights activist Bob Woodson, founder of the Woodson Center, ripped Democratic mayors such as Chicago's Lori Lightfoot for blaming Republicans and the status of gun control legislation, among other things, for continued violent unrest in their jurisdictions.

Woodson reacted on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to both host Tucker Carlson's commentary on Chicago and the state of the African-American community at large.

"Lori Lightfoot will tell you -- and it's not just Lori Lightfoot, by a mile -- but she cares so deeply about the poorest people in her city. Should we believe that?" Carlson asked Woodson.

"Absolutely not," he replied. "I believe that the salvation of this country ... will be the sleeping giant: When low-income Blacks wake up and realize that they are being bamboozled and hustled and scammed by people like Lori Lightfoot and others -- they are going to realize that they must address the enemy within."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/civil-rights-activist-bob-woodson-low-income-african-americans-bamboozled-scammed-dems

And poor rural whites are not getting better services and health care by voting for the fraud GOP 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And poor rural whites are not getting better services and health care by voting for the fraud GOP 

Glad you know so much better then a civil rights activist that has devoted his life to the cause of his fellow black man. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Poor rural whites got worse healthcare under Obama care then they got before it, so we have that. But more importantly what do democrats offer poor rural whites that Republicans do not? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

cX8KoXHA?format=png&name=small

image002-3-2.jpg?resize=480%2C600&ssl=1

...yup...."The Gimme Generation" is in full bloom......a buddy of mine had his kid finally graduate from college after multiple major switches (that's fine)......once entering the REAL working world, he said, "Dad I just don't think I'm cut out to work a 40 hour week".....SERIOUSLY?.....I worked TWO jobs for the first 20+ years of my career and STILL work daily at age 67......OR...try this one......a Dad I know put his kid through college debt free and he graduated with a BS in Accounting......he'd been living at home for free while searching the job market (ok as well; it's not easy today)......his son got a decent job offer from a NYC Accounting firm starting at $125K per year......pretty damn good despite NYC cost of living......so Dad asked, "well when do you start"?......son replied, "I turned it down because they only offered me two weeks paid vacation to start"......Dad threw him out with NO stipend......

Race Hate Comes Down On A Toddler’s Neck.

Putting a knee on a sobbing white child’s. neck to support Black Lives Matter.

I’m sure all of the above is extremely well-intentioned, because Orange Man Bad, or something.

Or as James Taranto tweeted in 2018, “A lot of the complaints about Trump’s departures from norms seem to me to be justifications for the critics’ own departures from norms.”

41 minutes ago, Foxx said:

fight_liberal_fascism_be_this_guy_9-3-13

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nothing more beautiful than veterans coming out against the Police force in america 

good for them. 

52 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

nice! you can also make a 2 hour long clip of police brutality towards PEACEFUL protesters from all over the country in the last 2 months. 

all this shows is the white house still has no ***** clue about what is going on america and made a little video to fit their political agenda. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Nothing more beautiful than veterans coming out against the Police force in america 

good for them. 

nice! you can also make a 2 hour long clip of police brutality towards PEACEFUL protesters from all over the country in the last 2 months. 

all this shows is the white house still has no ***** clue about what is going on america and made a little video to fit their political agenda. 

No. You can't.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

good for them. 

Since when is having rocks, frozen water bottles, cherry bombs, etc thrown at LE peaceful protest? Hundreds of LE have been injured, some killed since this all started. Why haven't you denounced the rioting, burning, and violence going on in Portland and other democratic cities?

• Like (+1) 4