Liberal Protests

B-Man

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...pretty sure it was reported that 62% of the population will not reveal their political leanings because of stuff like this...NEVER thought I'd see the day that differing political views easily means death....RIP Bernell....just senseless......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now he's quoting the Lincoln project -- a known Russian cut out. So, he's clearly working on behalf of Putin.

it’s actually a very respectful move by trump. He knows that if he goes, it’ll take attention away from Lewis and the media will spend the next week saying “How dare he attend John Lewis’s memorial services!  He’s trying to use his death to gain attention and everyone knows that Trump was the officer that fractured Lewis’s skull in Selma!”

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, dubs said:

it’s actually a very respectful move by trump. He knows that if he goes, it’ll take attention away from Lewis and the media will spend the next week saying “How dare he attend John Lewis’s memorial services!  He’s trying to use his death to gain attention and everyone knows that Trump was the officer that fractured Lewis’s skull in Selma!”

100%

Plus there's the whole thing about John Lewis spending the last years of his life calling Trump a racist. It's not surprising to anyone with a functional frontal lobe that he'd take a pass at going to honor a man who used lies, smears, and propaganda to attack him over and over and over without merit. 

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now he's quoting the Lincoln project -- a known Russian cut out. So, he's clearly working on behalf of Putin.

Priceless - when a narcissist accuses you of things you are not doing when we all know he is a TrumPutin sympathizer.  

So, Billstime doesn't think the Lincoln Project is funded by Russia? Shocking that he is (once again) proving to be completely uninformed on the issues he's spent months crusading upon. 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/lincoln-project-founders-have-ties-to-russia-tax-troubles-docs/

He's wrong again. Spectacularly so. 

Must be because he's supporting Putin and is embarrassed that he got caught. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know who these people are or what "side" they are on but I do know one thing about them, they're A$$holes.

He is calling Andy, the tweeter, a White Supremacists. You know, the gay, Asian reporter is a big draw for those KKK recruiters :lol: 

It just shows how programmed of an NPC he is: ignore reason, logic, and fact for FEELZ!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is calling Andy, the tweeter, a White Supremacists. You know, the gay, Asian reporter is a big draw for those KKK recruiters :lol: 

It just shows how programmed of an NPC he is: ignore reason, logic, and fact for FEELZ!  

Thanks for informing us DR.

I never knew that a gay Asian is a kingpin to white supremacy.

I learn new things every day. ?

- Holy sh!t this Billstime douche is beyond lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, Billstime doesn't think the Lincoln Project is funded by Russia? Shocking that he is (once again) proving to be completely uninformed on the issues he's spent months crusading upon. 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/lincoln-project-founders-have-ties-to-russia-tax-troubles-docs/

He's wrong again. Spectacularly so. 

Must be because he's supporting Putin and is embarrassed that he got caught. 

I never said anything about their funding - I was talking about YOU - freak.

Just now, njbuff said:

Thanks for informing us DR.

I never knew that a gay Asian is a kingpin to white supremacy.

I learn new things every day. ?

- Holy sh!t this Billstime douche is beyond lost.

:lol: 

He's just here to push Putin's agenda through his cut outs in the Lincoln Project and prove to the board (over and over again) why he should be on permanent ignore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

He's just here to push Putin's agenda through his cut outs in the Lincoln Project and prove to the board (over and over again) why he should be on permanent ignore. 

Next we will hear that Brandon Tatum is a KKK member.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ah yes - more projection. I love it.  Can you please create a new thread all about me?  Please?