Liberal Protests

B-Man

Guard House at the White House now on fire 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrEricAngelo/status/1267295971664371712

The White House is not like a Police Station. Different rules of engagement apply. These people are either very dumb, or being used in a very evil way to become unwilling martyrs. 

Just now, Prickly Pete said:

Right...so when will it be acted upon?

I think they’ve been mapping the networks (especially the money, overseas) for three years. I think the designation and Barr’s moves today signal they’re about to do damage to their network. 

It’s now or never. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Now my "friends" are saying it could be Russians. Just yesterday, this was a great, fun, "protest". They are laughing and joking, but they are a bit in limbo, mentioning Russians, ready to distance themselves from the carnage. I can see it creeping in to the conversations and social media. Ready to cover their asses, and figure out a way to blame Trump. 

A-holes.

You should ask them which protest group uses the hammer and sickle as their symbol.  

Would love to hear the responses. 

• Like (+1) 3

Liberals Governor’s criticize President Trump for supporting peaceful protests about Covid 19 restrictions....Liberals across the country condemn protestors.....don’t get me or my family sick!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/governors-decry-trump-support-coronavirus-protesters-dangerous-n1187391

Liberal Governor’s now praising peaceful protestors while, just a few short days ago, we were being warned we were still all going to die and this Pandemic is far from over! 

I wonder what changed?

Maybe now these Liberal Governor’s will allow people to attend church services as they please?  

I know....not going to happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The assets are easy to find, no question. It’s the logistics that’s the giveaway — the organizing, travel, and “material support” given in such a short time frame is not something that happens organically or through grassroots activism. 

It’s too sophisticated. 

I definitely think that it is sophisticated. It is like any other terrorist operation that probably has cells everywhere that are prepared to operate on their own when given the word.

I just keep seeing people say things like.....how could they get their people into all cities at the same time on short notice?

The answer is that they are already there.

Edited by Needle
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Beast said:

Liberals Governor’s criticize President Trump for supporting peaceful protests about Covid 19 restrictions....Liberals across the country condemn protestors.....don’t get me or my family sick!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/governors-decry-trump-support-coronavirus-protesters-dangerous-n1187391

Liberal Governor’s now praising peaceful protestors while, just a few short days ago, we were being warned we were still all going to die and this Pandemic is far from over! 

I wonder what changed?

Maybe now these Liberal Governor’s will allow people to attend church services as they please?  

I know....not going to happen.

Exactly. And what changed , exactly ? Some folks were protesting against ( gasp) not being allowed to make a living or exercise their right to be free. Now, others are violently protesting against a civilized society and Caucasian Americans who they consider to be racist. The pandemic can wait; there’s a bunch of people getting a media platform to tell us how racist America is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Exactly. And what changed , exactly ? Some folks were protesting against ( gasp) not being allowed to make a living or exercise their right to be free. Now, others are violently protesting against a civilized society and Caucasian Americans who they consider to be racist. The pandemic can wait; there’s a bunch of people getting a media platform to tell us how racist America is. 

Are you guys still looking for logic from these people?

smh....

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Funny way to "Fight Nazis"...............

Floyd George died a tragic death. Almost a week ago.

So far today, Sunday, in Chicago.

Seven dead and dozens shot. More tomorrow, if it MATTERS.

Sunday 5/31
12:35a 6800 S Laflin, Englewood, M/36
1:35a 5500 W Congress, Austin, M/33
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, M/46
1:40a 7100 S St Lawrence, Grand Crossing, F/49
2:45a 6500 S Hermitage, Englewood, M/32
4:40a 10200 S Normal, Washington Heights, M/?
5:05a 1600 W Harrison, Near West Side, M/19
5:05a 1600 W Harrison, Near West Side, M/19
5:25a 1200 N Mason, Austin, M/25
9:45a 200 E Huron, Near North Side, M/?
10:05 3300 W 71st, Chicago Lawn, M/37
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/31
1:40p 1600 E 95th, South Deering, M/39
1:50p 3900 W Madison, Garfield Park, M/?
2:15p 100 W 87th, Chatham, M/23
2:25p 5600 S Princeton, Englewood, M/28
2:30p 9100 S Stony Island, Calumet Heights, M/30

Great point and needs to be hammered home. BLM doesn’t count these. 

6 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Are you guys still looking for logic from these people?

smh....

Nope, lol gave up on that long ago.

17 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I'll ask again, why has big mouth Schumer, Pelosi and Cuomo gone silent about the protests ?

Because they support them, and perhaps have even deeper involvement.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agree DR. Going to listen to music and inspiring things. Covid19  (longest time)and all of this about gave me a heart attack. Going to attend on healing now. Going to take a break for a day just pains me. Need too.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Smart move. You can hear the protesters saying "Get the white people". Then you see white protesters come to grab the white antifa scumbag.

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ummm

I was about ready to look up how fast tigers can get from the Oakland zoo to my nearby town. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1