Liberal Protests

B-Man

People are finally being arrested, and others are fighting back:

</snip>

NBA star J.R. Smith beat the living daylights out of a man who allegedly smashed his car window during the wild protests in L.A. ... and TMZ Sports has the video.

You can see ... the 6'6", 225-pounder unleashed a barrage of violent kicks on the man -- landing several times in the head.

When the guy finally stands up on his feet, Smith delivered a final punishing overhand right to the guy's dome.

Finally, some of J.R.'s friends step in and the other guy scurries off in a hurry.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

Two points of view.

For what it is worth, at this point I agree with her. A few more days of looting and pillaging, and I will probably change my mind. There is a hierarchy, and it starts with the mayors allowing the police to do their job. The mayors should not be issuing stand down orders. Then, it goes on to the governors who have the state police and the national guard (which have been activated in 23 states and DC).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Nelius said:

It's really not, man. I know the conspiracy theory is easy, but if you've been following antifa/BLM/etc. for the last decade, you'd know that the network is huge, and that it's all largely just a nebulous definition for left-wing protesters in general. The very boring common denominator here is that most of the people out there are young, and they're either mad, or bored, or dumb, or yes influenced, or some combination of. There are protests/riots currently in Petal, Mississippi, Fayettevile, NC, and Santa Rosa, CA. Relatively small towns, in addition to every major city where this is going off. This is not being funded by some all-seeing, all-powerful group (if it is, we're in trouble). This is unfortunately very organic.

Incorrect. All the way. 

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

So why are we protesting/rioting?

A man died and another man was arrested for his murder.  Now we have this thing called an investigation which will be followed by a trial.

It's not good that he died but this is how justice works in this country.

There's still no statistics or evidence that support systemic racism at any level of law enforcement.  Until more facts come out from the investigation there's no no clear evidence that racism even existed in this event.

If someone wants to discuss no knock warrants, stop and frisk, 3 strike laws, etc... Great, let's have those discussions.  I'm not a fan of those practices but I'm also not a fan of the crimes they actually do prevent or catch.  So perhaps there's better ways to protect individual and law enforcement rights and lives and also enforce the law.

But these protests are just dumb and the riots are the foreseeable criminal accompaniment.

The systematic racism in many police departments. Like the murder of Ahmaud Arbery who was jogging, shot dead by former cops and the real cops didn't  arrest anyone for weeks 

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump declared Antifa a terrorist organization, and Democrats are worried

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

On Sunday, President Trump took aim at Antifa, which apparently has driven the violent side of the protests ripping through America's Democrat-run cities. With full-throated support from Attorney General Barr, Trump is designating Antifa as a terrorist organization. This is an extremely important announcement because Antifa is more than just a terrorist group. It is, in fact, the paramilitary arm of the Democrat Party.

(snip)

Many people believe that George Soros is funding Antifa and pulling its strings. While he may be funding the organization, its radical ties put it squarely within the new Democrat party

• Like (+1) 1

Ryan Saavedra - big Trump supporter.

This view is becoming clear with each passing hour.

President Donald Trump remained silent late on Sunday as the nation burned from riots across the country, including an iconic church that was on fire across the street from the White House.

The last tweet from Trump that addressed the riots currently ravaging the U.S. came at 6:52 p.m. EST, when Trump tweeted: “LAW & ORDER!” No other information was included with Trump’s tweet.

Right-leaning political commentator Mike Cernovich hit Trump hard over his lack of response, writing on Twitter, “Does Trump have dementia or something? Because sitting on his fat ass right now isn’t the right move.”

Conservative Fox News political commentator Lisa Boothe wrote on Twitter: “We are leaderless right now and anarchy is winning. Where are our leaders? Where is @realDonaldTrump? There is a leadership vacuum and we need him to fill it. He needs to lead.”

National security expert David Reaboi tweeted: “I don’t know who’s preventing Trump from doing the right thing and being forceful tonight. But they shouldn’t be working at the White House.”

Daily Caller News Foundation Editor Peter Hasson mocked Trump over his “LAW & ORDER!” tweet, writing, “Well I guess if you tweet it then you don’t need to do anything else.”

Former CIA officer and Fox News regular guest Bryan Dean Wright responded: “Wake the president. Address the nation, @realDonaldTrump. It’s time to take control.”

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh wrote: “Trump is losing re-election right now as we speak. His failure of leadership is simply staggering. He billed himself as the law and order candidate. He’s done nothing but tweet for a week as the country burns.”

The growing calls from Conservatives wondering - Where the hell is Trump? -   This is a complete abdication of leadership. 

And just to be clear, none of these people influenced my view of this.  It has become increasingly clear over the past 36 hours that while the country is burning down there seems to be a vacuum in direction.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

The growing calls from Conservatives wondering - Where the hell is Trump? -   This is a complete abdication of leadership. 

Some would say going silent while the country tears itself apart is another masterstroke.  A new triumph.  

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The systematic racism in many police departments. Like the murder of Ahmaud Arbery who was jogging, shot dead by former cops and the real cops didn't  arrest anyone for weeks 

You are so completely wrong. If you want to present any actual evidence to support systemic racism in police departments, please do. If you want to have an honest discussion about this, I am more than willing. 

Why don't you write out, point by point, what constitutes systemic racism in many police departments, and let's discuss it like adults.

Edited by billsfan1959

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why? Trump is the one who partied with Epstein AND was involved w rape cases; not once but twice by a woman who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13.

When Does America Reckon with the Gravity of Donald Trump’s Alleged Rapes?

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing

My post/request was aimed at the crude approach and language you barely skirted in your post; not allegations against Trump. You could have substituted  almost any name for Trump's [as your liberal sources often do] and my concerns would be the same.  Think it if you must, but exercise some decency in what you say.

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

And just to be clear, none of these people influenced my view of this.  It has become increasingly clear over the past 36 hours that while the country is burning down there seems to be a vacuum in direction.

Let's have a look at Trump's options:

Option A - Call in the Army and crush the riots. Response from progressives: RACIST INSENSITIVE FASCIST! HATES BLACK PEOPLE!

Option B - Do nothing. Response from conservatives: WHERE'S OUR LAW AND ORDER?

If you were him, what would you do?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Option A - Call in the Army and crush the riots. Response from progressives: RACIST INSENSITIVE FASCIST! HATES BLACK PEOPLE!

Option A.  Resolve the problem; deal with the fallout later.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hitler should have crushed them. <_<

There is a chain this goes through, as I have written before. The conservatives can complain, but they should know better.  The President does not jump local (police/mayor) or state (governor/ state police/national guard), no matter how many people would like to believe otherwise. I am not sure why these conservatives do not know this.  ?‍♂️