Liberal Protests

B-Man

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

it’s this simple, guys!

Haha, lol. Yet they kill each other at about twice the rate of any other ethnic background.  This individual must be aware of that. Yet the outrage surfaces depending on the ethnic background of the killer, or if it’s a law enforcement officer. Does he weep for the Federal Agent killed last night? Probably not. 

Looks like a vehicle plowed into a large group of people in Minneapolis. Some folks are going to fight back and take matters into their own hands because the Politicians refuse to mobilize force necessary to regain control. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Looks like a vehicle plowed into a large group of people in Minneapolis. Some folks are going to fight back and take matters into their own hands because the Politicians refuse to mobilize force necessary to regain control. 

If there were ever a reason to stay at home...

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Nah but Trump is known to play w 13 year olds and well; he would F his daughter if he could.

Thanks for the info  Russian influencer.

32 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

TBD administrator: If ever a post should be removed and the author given warning points....

Why? Trump is the one who partied with Epstein AND was involved w rape cases; not once but twice by a woman who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13.

When Does America Reckon with the Gravity of Donald Trump’s Alleged Rapes?

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing

Edited by BillStime

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Protesters happening a few blocks away from me right now.  I drove by and they’re not stopping cars but they are walking up and down slowing cars down.

Does your training provide you some sense of relief or is it still just *****?

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes I'd choose to let it go vs find myself and any of my employees in cuffs potentially charged with murder or make a bad situation totally ***** up.  \

No one is going to arrest us for protecting our property.  No one. It's simply self defense. I'm at my property with a gun. Someone throws a brick through a window and tries to enter my building, we shoot.

Self defense.

Period.

You got a gun to protect your house. Same thing. Would you shoot the guy who is trying to rob you, or let him rob you  because you property is insured?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why? Trump is the one who partied with Epstein AND was involved w rape cases; not once but twice by a woman who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13.

LOL!  December 2016 happened over 4 years ago.  How'd that one turn out?

Slick Willy's the only one of the two who has been proven to have gone to Pedophile Island, repeatedly.

Just now, Doc said:

LOL!  December 2016 happened over 4 years ago.  How'd that one turn out?

Slick Willy's the only one of the two who has been proven to have gone to Pedophile Island, repeatedly.

Trump literally hosted Epstein parties at MaraLago. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thanks for the info  Russian influencer.

This is from way back when (2015). Friends of Democracy does not exist for the 2020 election cycle (it did exist in 2018, main work was 2012 and 2014 cycles). So, why post it... the five pages simply show the creed, training, etc (that was 26 pages in all) including laws, what they should/should not do, who is being paid, etc.

According to the Washington Post, this was Johnathan Soros' super pac (established 2012, George's son). They could raise funds for this. Legally.  Read the "legal" on pages 3 and 4.

• Thank you (+1) 2