Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry dude. You discharge your weapon and kill someone in your home or your place of business you're going in to the police station.  You'll get questioned in detail and you may even be detained and potentially charged.  There will be an investigation and you're life will likely change forever.  I suggest, if you have not yet done so, you take a home invasion course.  Living in Oakland we felt it was something we needed and did.    

Again. It's a choice. In the end, we both did the same thing to address the concerns: we moved.

10 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

In my department, there are several mechanisms in place. Being a supervisor, one of my job tasks is conducting reviews of dashcam/ bodycam videos. The review is documented and flagged in the system. We also have to do periodic, random ride alongs with our subordinates. Stuff like that. Supervisors are responsible for their people, much like parents are for their kids. When issues, or the potential for issues, arise we do have resources to use to assist the officer and correct the behavior. 

Before I was supervisor, it was just about doing the right thing. If TYTT actually knew me, my name, and my department, a simple google search would reveal to him that I’ve been involved in the arrest of off duty police officers breaking the law, as well as outing bad cops misbehaving on duty. He’s right that the system relies heavily upon the ethics and morality of rank and file cops. The vast, vast majority of cops fall into this category. In my experience, the majority of agencies are ready and willing to dole out punishment to cops doing things they shouldn’t be. Unfortunately for people like TYTT, this rarely results in the public hanging of those police officers. Cops are punished, paper trails do exist, and those paper trails are public record for those who know how to search them (it isn’t hard).

....nicely done and thank you for your dedication to serve....stay safe........

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump literally hosted Epstein parties at MaraLago. 

a lie.

Thrown into a thread about a completely different subject.

BillZtime  BillStime is nothing if not consistent.

• Thank you (+1) 2

We have rioters who don’t give a flying flip about George Floyd, destroying communities.  We have leftist politicians who are knee deep in identity politics and can’t call out things for they are.  We have a dishonest press who won’t report what is actually happening.

Cities are burning across the country and there is a stunning lack of leadership on all levels of government.  Local and state leaders are too feckless and don’t have the stomach to do what it takes to protect their communities and the president is holed up tweeting things watching it all unfold as if he’s a bystander.

Where is the law and order?

This is beginning to spread to smaller mid sized cities as well.  These domestic terrorists won’t stop until they are stopped.

Im just pissed with the whole damn thing 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Now my "friends" are saying it could be Russians. Just yesterday, this was a great, fun, "protest". They are laughing and joking, but they are a bit in limbo, mentioning Russians, ready to distance themselves from the carnage. I can see it creeping in to the conversations and social media. Ready to cover their asses, and figure out a way to blame Trump. 

A-holes.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Prickly Pete said:

Now my "friends" are saying it's Russians. Just yesterday, this was a great "protest". They are laughing and joking, but the are in limbo, mentioning Russians, ready to distance themselves from the carnage. I can see it creeping in to the conversations and social media.

What #######s

It will be very hard to socially distance from this narrative.

7 minutes ago, Magox said:

We have rioters who don’t give a flying flip about George Floyd, destroying communities.  We have leftist politicians who are knee deep in identity politics and can’t call out things for they are.  We have a dishonest press who won’t report what is actually happening.

Cities are burning across the country and there is a stunning lack of leadership on all levels of government.  Local and state leaders are too feckless and don’t have the stomach to do what it takes to protect their communities and the president is holed up tweeting things watching it all unfold as if he’s a bystander.

Where is the law and order?

This is beginning to spread to smaller mid sized cities as well.  These domestic terrorists won’t stop until they are stopped.

Im just pissed with the whole damn thing 

It's hard to lead when one side and the media are promoting the destruction either tacitly or explicitly, and a group is being paid and paying others to carry out said destruction.  While leaders from that one side whose cities and towns are being destroyed are afraid to do anything for fear of being called racist or Uncle Toms.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Indeed. It could be very hard to convince people that some very well liked, "nice" celebrities, and pro athletes should be arrested and tried. I think MANY of them have funded Antifa, and likely many have even unknowingly funded these groups as "charities".

Edited by Prickly Pete