Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No one is going to arrest us for protecting our property.  No one. It's simply self defense. I'm at my property with a gun. Someone throws a brick through a window and tries to enter my building, we shoot.

Self defense.

Period.

You got a gun to protect your house. Same thing. Would you shoot the guy who is trying to rob you, or let him rob you  because you property is insured?

Sorry dude. You discharge your weapon and kill someone in your home or your place of business you're going in to the police station.  You'll get questioned in detail and you may even be detained and potentially charged.  There will be an investigation and you're life will likely change forever.  I suggest, if you have not yet done so, you take a home invasion course.  Living in Oakland we felt it was something we needed and did.    

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No one is going to arrest us for protecting our property.  No one. It's simply self defense. I'm at my property with a gun. Someone throws a brick through a window and tries to enter my building, we shoot.

Self defense.

Period.

You got a gun to protect your house. Same thing. Would you shoot the guy who is trying to rob you, or let him rob you  because you property is insured?

No way do I take a life unless mine or my family’s is at risk. No item in the world worth it. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

No way do I take a life unless mine or my family’s is at risk. No item in the world worth it. 

And your interpretation of "at risk" and the court's interpretation may vary.  Lot's of guys being very cavalier with their thoughts of using a deadly weapon to protect their place of business.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

But... 

image.thumb.jpeg.1033e470c896e93c0d08ea6481bbef8d.jpeg

And there it is. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.  It's your answer for everything isn't it. You're extremely boring.  

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

Their argument will be that blacks make up a less than 13 % of the population, but approximately 24% of police killings in any given year. So, without any context at all to any of the killings, they condemn an entire profession for being racist simply because a "disproportionate" number of blacks are killed.

Yet they are strangely quiet in other areas that are disproportionately represented by blacks. For example, blacks, again, a group that comprises less than 13% of the population, account for 38% of all police killings. https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2018/home

So, my question is, since blacks are more disproportionately represented as killers of police officers than they are as victims of police killings, should people, based on the same logic, assume there is something inherently wrong with the entire black race?

Of course they won't, nor should they. Because it is ridiculous.

Oh yeah, add in the fact that there are literaly over 6,000,000 (six million) contacts between Law Enforcement Officers and blacks in any given year https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpp15.pdf and this idea that it's "open season" on young black men is really ridiculous.

The facts don't support the narrative, not even close....

You racist pig

?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And your interpretation of "at risk" and the court's interpretation may vary.  Lot's of guys being very cavalier with their thoughts of using a deadly weapon to protect their place of business.  

And there it is. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.  It's your answer for everything isn't it. You're extremely boring.  

It might but that wouldn’t be my concern at that time. I’d have to see a deadly weapon to open fire or if the perp got violent. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

It might but that wouldn’t be my concern at that time. I’d have to see a deadly weapon to open fire or if the perp got violent. 

The wife and I slept with two guns on top of the safe near our bed every night when we lived in Oakland.  I remember on more than one occasion up and about in the wee hours with my weapon in hand locked and loaded.  I remember calling the police once and telling them "I have a weapon".   It's not a good feeling.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The wife and I slept with two guns on top of the safe near our bed every night when we lived in Oakland.  I remember on more than one occasion up and about in the wee hours with my weapon in hand locked and loaded.  I remember calling the police once and telling them "I have a weapon".   It's not a good feeling.  

I bet 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

This is great!!!  

I have a very good friend who lives in Savannah. And to quote her from a text today "the protest is led by city officials here in Savannah and so far so good!".  But it's still light there 

• Like (+1) 2