Rex was awful- AGAIN

billsfan_34

Wow just plain awful today. Horrible challenges or lack of. Terrible play calling, loads of penalties again! Just a terrible coaching hire shame on this organization when Hue Jackson was there for us. And as for Roman- he stinks too. And so does Crossman while I am at it. F this team.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't there anyone upstairs telling him when to challenge? Obvious incomplete on the long throw to Maclin. Obvious completed pass to Hogan. No challenge on either but you challenge a meaningless throw to Robert Woods when it clearly was a trap?

Absolutely inexcusable. Challenge the Hogan catch and use that as your timeout. Get a good play call in. Two if you have to. Don't not challenge it and then blow a TO on the next play. Terrible coaching. They don't understand how to play the odds. Challenge Maclin's 40 yard catch that puts the other team in scoring position. It's a 50/50 call but if we win it's big. If you lose, not a big deal since it's the first half. Don't challenge a 10 yard non-catch in the second half. Football is all about odds and inches. Just put them in your favor.

Gave away a TD by not challenging the long drop that resulted in a score. Didn't challenge catches that were ruled incomplete and called a pathetic Defense all day long. He was exposed.

Yes, Tyrod is still a work in progress by not even trying Sammy in the 2nd half due to double coverage, and our Defense got depleted even more, but Rex just plain blew it at every point today.

Awful again? What did you expect? He has been AWFUL his entire coaching career.

The guy needs to be UNEMPLOYED just like his twin brother - I said this last year before he became our coach. We won't go anywhere but backward with him here.

Gave away a TD by not challenging the long drop that resulted in a score. Didn't challenge catches that were ruled incomplete and called a pathetic Defense all day long. He was exposed.

Yes, Tyrod is still a work in progress by not even trying Sammy in the 2nd half due to double coverage, and our Defense got depleted even more, but Rex just plain blew it at every point today.

Hammer meet nail.

Why isn't there anyone upstairs telling him when to challenge? Obvious incomplete on the long throw to Maclin. Obvious completed pass to Hogan. No challenge on either but you challenge a meaningless throw to Robert Woods when it clearly was a trap?

That's what I brought up. The guys upstairs should be letting him know as well

Ridiculous use of the challenge privilege.

our sorry arse special teams is missing the best player, marcus easley.

they forgot about Sammy for the second half. Seems like every route he ran (except one) was about 90 yards downfield. He's got the shake and bake, why not use it? Hogan dropped an easy one. Woods too. They deserve to lose. They are the dumbest team in football.

But it could be worse. I could be a Rams fan.

This is correct. Right now I am so upset at this coaching staff. Don't challenge the play that he should and than turn around and challenge a play that really doesn't need challenged. Why cant we get rite of all these penalties? It seems like when ever we have a good play you can count on a penalty.

Roman and the o were fine today. Better than fine really. But Rex was awful with the lack of challenges and d scheme in 2nd half. Just awful.

Sorry, but when he runs that qb-slide play for the 2pt conversion, he get's an F from me. Just a joke of a play that never works and he can't give up on it

How are we at home able to know when to challenge but his guy doesn't???

They can't see the forest through the trees.

I'd be fine with Roman as interim HC, honestly. I like the things this offense can do. D players seem to have figured it out as well.

We're watching a replay of the same thing that happens every year. Just don't know how to win.

Coaching was horrible today. Rex has to answer for the people upstairs who had him 0-for-3 on the plays to challenge. Rex has to answer for Roman/Tyrod refusing to throw to Sammy in the second half, including on the game on the line drive.

I don't blame Rex for the defense as their OL injuries and our DL injuries balanced out to a tough scheme with a mobile QB, but I sure do blame Rex for being where the buck stops on both of the inexcusable issues other coaches were responsible for.

Straight forward question.

Can Buffalo win out and get the 6 seed? Yes or No?

I say NO. This team will lose to the Texans next week, lose to the Skins, and lose to the Jets to close out our ****ty, over-hyped, under-performing, same-op-same #14 overall pick season. This team is horrible, its unreal.

Straight forward question.

Can Buffalo win out and get the 6 seed? Yes or No?

I say NO. This team will lose to the Texans next week, lose to the Skins, and lose to the Jets to close out our ****ty, over-hyped, under-performing, same-op-same #14 overall pick season. This team is horrible, its unreal.

At this point, winning out doesnt even guarantee a berth