Rex was awful- AGAIN

billsfan_34

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't there anyone upstairs telling him when to challenge? Obvious incomplete on the long throw to Maclin. Obvious completed pass to Hogan. No challenge on either but you challenge a meaningless throw to Robert Woods when it clearly was a trap?

This is correct. Right now I am so upset at this coaching staff. Don't challenge the play that he should and than turn around and challenge a play that really doesn't need challenged. Why cant we get rite of all these penalties? It seems like when ever we have a good play you can count on a penalty.

Roman and the o were fine today. Better than fine really. But Rex was awful with the lack of challenges and d scheme in 2nd half. Just awful.

Sorry, but when he runs that qb-slide play for the 2pt conversion, he get's an F from me. Just a joke of a play that never works and he can't give up on it

How are we at home able to know when to challenge but his guy doesn't???

They can't see the forest through the trees.

I'd be fine with Roman as interim HC, honestly. I like the things this offense can do. D players seem to have figured it out as well.

We're watching a replay of the same thing that happens every year. Just don't know how to win.

Coaching was horrible today. Rex has to answer for the people upstairs who had him 0-for-3 on the plays to challenge. Rex has to answer for Roman/Tyrod refusing to throw to Sammy in the second half, including on the game on the line drive.

I don't blame Rex for the defense as their OL injuries and our DL injuries balanced out to a tough scheme with a mobile QB, but I sure do blame Rex for being where the buck stops on both of the inexcusable issues other coaches were responsible for.

Straight forward question.

Can Buffalo win out and get the 6 seed? Yes or No?

I say NO. This team will lose to the Texans next week, lose to the Skins, and lose to the Jets to close out our ****ty, over-hyped, under-performing, same-op-same #14 overall pick season. This team is horrible, its unreal.

Straight forward question.

Can Buffalo win out and get the 6 seed? Yes or No?

I say NO. This team will lose to the Texans next week, lose to the Skins, and lose to the Jets to close out our ****ty, over-hyped, under-performing, same-op-same #14 overall pick season. This team is horrible, its unreal.

At this point, winning out doesnt even guarantee a berth