Clearly the board is being taken over by *pats fans

Estelle Getty

Cheatriots**** are rolling into town

Trentative looked good for 5 games before he sucked

Need to see more of the baby...looks normal from the top of the head...still might end up with this....

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-1/c20.20.253.253/s160x160/10391647_197733697407_7839031_n.jpg?oh=c2c90808eb3065ac8e614766d69d0b97&oe=564EFE8A&__gda__=1447337615_9d9083a7c592c033a4d5d67f85273cc5

We know what to expect from Brady & Belichick (i.e., Darth Vader & The Emperor) this Sunday. Rex & the Bills know what to expect. Rex will have them ready to play. The key is to rattle Brady early so he gets frustrated. His one weakness is his poutiness when he's frustrated. To me, it would be worth a couple of 5 yd and an automatic first down for NE for defensive holding on all of their receivers at the same time so our pass rush can have time to get a few hits on Brady early.

A day after we blew out a team that was 1 game away from the Super Bowl. 7 out of the first 10 topics are negative. Even Bills fans are not this pessimistic.

And to my Buffalo fans. Remember the FIRE ALARMS!!!!!!

It's because so many of the high post count "optimists" here feed on negativity.

Their outrage fans the flames that turn a simple negative topic into a long thread.

You just started another negative thread yourself.

You guys just can't live without it.

Said it before......I am looking forward to a sustained era of winning because it will put all the fan haters posing as "optimists" out of business.

Some Bills fans still have flashbacks and while in these flashbacks they post threads. PTBS Post Traumatic Bills Syndrome.

i have this. Yesterday it was 24-0 and everything went through my mind about games we lost where we were in control and then gave it away. I was wondering who it would be this time. Then I remembered certain players who shall remain nameless were no longer on the field. It felt different, no doubt. But it will take much more to curb my PTBS.

It's called Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome.

Some Bills fans still have flashbacks and while in these flashbacks they post threads. PTBS Post Traumatic Bills Syndrome.

Also known as "the last decade and a half" syndrome

All of this. Plus, I have to believe at least two of those threads have sarcastic titles and are really positive threads. Are you simply judging by titles?

Also, some people (I have a feeling this skews negative) like to start threads, instead of posting in existing threads.

It's because so many of the high post count "optimists" here feed on negativity.

Their outrage fans the flames that turn a simple negative topic into a long thread.

You just started another negative thread yourself.

You guys just can't live without it.

Said it before......I am looking forward to a sustained era of winning because it will put all the fan haters posing as "optimists" out of business.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Most Bills fans are by now genitally engineered to be skeptical about every win, and be overly cautious about every good game or season start.

Recently the Bills started the 2008 season 5-1, and the 2011 season 4-1 only to see bad things happen to ruin a good start.

55 years, and 21 winning seasons equates to 34 losing seasons.

Estelle, if this at all will lift your spirits, I perused patsfans.com today and saw that a good number of level headed pats fans are a bit nervous about playing the Bills.

Crushing the patsies this coming weekend should damper the negativity here down a few notches.

Most Bills fans are by now genitally engineered to be skeptical about every win, and be overly cautious about every good game or season start.

Recently the Bills started the 2008 season 5-1, and the 2011 season 4-1 only to see bad things happen to ruin a good start.

55 years, and 21 winning seasons equates to 34 losing seasons.

:w00t:

i have this. Yesterday it was 24-0 and everything went through my mind about games we lost where we were in control and then gave it away. I was wondering who it would be this time. Then I remembered certain players who shall remain nameless were no longer on the field. It felt different, no doubt. But it will take much more to curb my PTBS.

This is what I was going through too!!!

We ( Wife, son, daughter & I aka "the one with the wallet" ;) are at the game and we are Loving Life!!

Lost my Voice in first half.

Yet even in the 3rd quarter I was queasy thinking of that awful Dallas MNF game - and how Luck can do big comebacks... but still smiling Big on Tuesday Morning that our Coaches & Players did not allow that to happen.

One thing that was reassuring was we managed & performed the plays to burn the clock - We have smart Coaches and that'll help the players to follow.

I don't know what it will take to shake the PTBS for me but big step for me Sunday.

Go Bills!!!

^

This.

On Sunday in the late 3rd quarter, my girlfriend was cheering and telling me that 'the game was over." I looked at her as if she was insane.

Listen, we have not made the playoffs in 15 years. What are we supposed to do? Come here and write about how good everything has been? If everybody posted starry eyed things and blasted each and every critical article (or yes, post) written about us, would this site be interesting? I for one think not.

BADOL is correct. This team is stacked with talented players. We just beat a good team with a great quarterback, this without Dareus, and no numbers from Watkins or even Mario!

We now have a chance to be good and even make the playoffs. When and if this happens, the mindset here will change.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^

This.

On Sunday in the late 3rd quarter, my girlfriend was cheering and telling me that 'the game was over." I looked at her as if she was insane.

Your girlfirend is astute. Most people who are insane believe others are insane. It's called paranoia. Modern medicine is a marvel. It is a very treatable affliction. :thumbsup:

This team is now stacked with playmakers on the offensive side of the ball. We "hopefully" have the quarterback to make the connection. If our OL can play at a competent level (worry about that unit) this team will be a serious team.

I don't have a tendency to over-rate talent just because they play for the hometown team. But what I am seeing in the early play of TT is making me gush. What a stunning surprise, a very pleasant surprise!! All I was hoping for was competent qb play. After my early glimpses of him taking the snaps I expect more, and I am confident I will get more. :pirate:

Yep, and it's been painfully earned. I recall in 2011 when the team got off to that 5-1 start and people cautioned, "don't get too excited this happened in 2008" and others responded "this team is different!"

And while it was different, the results were painfully similar. I'm excited but I'm not getting off the rails excited until a playoff spot is locked down.

A day after we blew out a team that was 1 game away from the Super Bowl. 7 out of the first 10 topics are negative. Even Bills fans are not this pessimistic.

And to my Buffalo fans. Remember the FIRE ALARMS!!!!!!

Remember last years "embarrassing" wins... :wallbash:

I think folks need to understand that finding room for improvement is not a bad thing; it's actually a very good thing.

This is a very good football team, and I haven't seen anyone on this board say anything else. Being very good, and still having room for improvement, proffers quite the forecast for this team's season.

I did not know this

Robert Kraft the Owner of the Patriots is not related in any way to Kraft foods. Patriots owner made his money from manufacturing, he started International Forest Products: owns mills, manufactures and distributes paper and packaging products in 80 countries. Kraft Foods was formed in late 1923 by Thomas H. McInnerne.

I did not know this

Robert Kraft the Owner of the Patriots is not related in any way to Kraft foods. Patriots owner made his money from manufacturing, he started International Forest Products: owns mills, manufactures and distributes paper and packaging products in 80 countries. Kraft Foods was formed in late 1923 by Thomas H. McInnerne.

Nor is Tom Brady one of the Brady Bunch.

^

This.

Listen, we have not made the playoffs in 15 years. What are we supposed to do? Come here and write about how good everything has been? If everybody posted starry eyed things and blasted each and every critical article (or yes, post) written about us, would this site be interesting? I for one think not.

BADOL is correct. This team is stacked with talented players. We just beat a good team with a great quarterback, this without Dareus, and no numbers from Watkins or even Mario!

We now have a chance to be good and even make the playoffs. When and if this happens, the mindset here will change.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the score was 24-8 I was sure we were in trouble. My wife asked "why can't you just enjoy the game?". I looked at her like she was insane.