Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, JDubya76 said:

I love how the guys that are now pointing at Allen as what every high ceiling guy can do, when most of them laughed when we took him and no one expected Josh Allen to become JA17

I don't know that anybody else actually has that ceiling.

Our boy is an alien.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8

Just now, Simon said:

I don't know that anybody else actually has that ceiling.

Our boy is an alien.....

Gonna be a long graveyard of potential Josh Allen’s out there. Hackenberg, Zach Wilson, maybe Drake Maye…

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

I love how the guys that are now pointing at Allen as what every high ceiling guy can do, when most of them laughed when we took him and no one expected Josh Allen to become JA17

JA is a unicorn. It’s impossible to suddenly become accurate like he has. It’s not likely to happen for these other raw guys. 

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

What kinda beans you cooking up?

BEANE. It amazes me fans can’t spell his name properly. Makes their opinions less valid IMO. Get it right folks it’s only 5 letters. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Beane asleep at the wheel!  Why didn’t you trade our next 5 1st round picks to move up to #4 for Harrison?? We’re doomed…doomed!! 

That’s it this draft is a bust 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Who cares? One of my good friends paints his fingernails and he’s an awesome human being.

I actually think it's awesome - that poster is a bigot- pay no attention - 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Gonna be a long graveyard of potential Josh Allen’s out there. Hackenberg, Zach Wilson, maybe Drake Maye…

Allen wasn't drafted after Hackenberg lol I think you missed on Trey Lance though.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I love that daboll is crashing and burning 

Daboll seems like a total control freak with him losing Wink Martindale and then now taking over calling plays this coming season. He might not be in New Jersey much longer.

I think the Chargers will be disappointed not to have been able to get a trade done. Maybe.... Joe Alt? But when Daniel Jeremiah says something in terms of Chargers picks you listen. He knows the Chargers. He thinks JC Latham 

2 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

BEANE. It amazes me fans can’t spell his name properly. Makes their opinions less valid IMO. Get it right folks it’s only 5 letters. 

Think some people are wondering if he's a hasbeane. Been. Oh whatever.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Matt_In_NH said:

I don’t watch all the tape but the Caleb Williams highlights they showed made him look like Mahomes.  

Off platform, yes. 

He hasn’t shown he can play within structure.   If he can… sky’s the limit.